Others None [Translation Request] Netorare Loop ~ Kyou Shiranai Otoko ni Mata o Hiraku Tsuma ~ [Regina] [VJ011904]

mightlemon

Sep 2, 2018
VJ011904_img_main.png
Title: ; Netorare Loop ~Kyou Shiranai Otoko ni Mata o Hiraku Tsuma~

Developer:
Censorship: Yes
Version: Final
Language: Japanese
Engine: Unity

Description

●Why was my wife cuckolded? “NTR loop” gradually revealed! A new cuckold is here!
The main character is able to travel through time due to an accident.
This is a story in which the process by which a wife is cuckolded and the reason for it are gradually revealed through a time loop.
Instead of getting closer to the truth, he is shown his wife's lewd appearance...
Gradually, over time, her beloved wife falls for another man, and will she be able to see it through to the end?

●A beautiful wife who is targeted by multiple men. Her uterus is filled with another man's semen!
My wife is beautiful, has big breasts, and a good personality, and her body is always targeted by men.
The wife's acquaintances, the main character's boss, her sister's friend...
all target her, and a complex intertwined cuckoldship unfolds.

●A wealth of cuckolding, loops, and situations!
Every time I loop, my wife is cuckolded by a different person and in a different situation!
The number of husbands keeps increasing...The wife turns into a public meat urinal! ?

In the cuckold loop, once a person has been cuckolded, the cause of the previous cuckolding will be revealed at the end of the loop.
However, at the same time, another cuckold occurs.
The protagonist searches for a way to completely prevent cuckolding.

●何故、妻は寝取られたのか…徐々に明かされていく「NTRループ」! 新しい寝取られがここに!
事故が原因でタイムリープ出来るようになった主人公。
妻が寝取られた過程とその理由が、時間をループしながら徐々に明らかになっていく物語です。
真相に近づく代わりに、妻の淫れる姿を見せつけられていく…。
徐々に時間を掛けて愛する妻が他の男へと堕ちていく、その姿を最後まで見届けられるのか…。

●複数の男から狙われる美人妻。 子宮は他の男の精液で満タン!
美人で巨乳で性格も良い妻は、常に男達から体を狙われています。
妻の知人が、主人公の上司が、妹の友人が…
こぞって妻を狙い、複雑に絡み合う寝取られが展開されていきます。

●豊富な寝取られ&ループ&シチュエーション!
ループする毎に違う相手、違うシチュエーションで妻が寝取られていく!
間男の数はどんどん増していき…妻は公衆肉便器へと変わる!?

寝取られループは一度寝取られた後、ループ先で前回の寝取られの原因が明らかになります。
しかし、同時に別の寝取られが発生してしまいます。
寝取られを完全に防ぐ方法を主人公は模索します。

Tags: Younger Stepsister, Married Person, Junior / Senior (at work, school, etc), Harem, Cuckoldry (Netorare), Internal Cumshot, SM, Blowjob / Fellatio, Outdoor Exposure, Orgy Sex, Gangbang

CG:
Download Link: (Credit to h-suki.com)

VJ011904_img_smpa1.png VJ011904_img_smpa2.png VJ011904_img_smpa3.png VJ011904_img_smpa4.png VJ011904_img_smpa5.png

No translation yet for this =(

How to install:
Extract the zipped file
> Run the file NTRLoop.exe

Reactions: EvenForgottenMyName