RPGM None [Translation Request] Netoraseki Roku -Shirosaki Junkoi- /ネトラセキロク -白咲純恋- [RJ01066599] [Rain Shelter Frog]

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
TITLE2112E12.png
ENG Title: Netoraseki Roku -Shirosaki Junkoi-
JP Title: ネトラセキロク -白咲純恋-
DLCode: RJ01066599
LINK: , , (Multi), (Multi)
Description :
Circle
Release date
File format
Supported languages
Genre
File size606.37MB

Necessary SettingsThe application may not function unless a Japanese language pack is set properly in your PC / the System Locale is set to Japanese. For more details, please refer to [ ] on the Frequently Asked Questions page .

• (307.44MB)

Product summary
We decided to "cuckold" in order to have sex...
The main character, who came from the countryside to go to school, and his childhood friend, Sumire Shirasaki.
On the day the results were announced, the main character confessed to Junren, and although the two had been dating for a while, they hadn't even kissed yet

. A pure and innocent girl who only knows about sex knowledge at the textbook level of health.
That's why even if the main character asks for a kiss, she thinks that pure love might dislike her, so she can't take a step forward... such a spring break

. On her date at the amusement park, the main character made her offer, "I want to kiss pure love."
The answer was...of course it's okay!Junren also wanted to kiss the main character...not only did she want to do "anything" for the main character!She was surprised at those words, but she had high hopes

. The main character who does.
She was the main character who intended to continue a pure and sincere relationship. But since he is also a man, there is never a day when he doesn't want to have ``sex with Junko''... After finishing a date at the amusement

park, the protagonist returns to her home and finds out what Junko really feels... I want to have sex.”
Junren readily accepts her words, and she tells the protagonist that she wants to give him her "first time"!The
two of them start having sex, but...

the protagonist says, "Just let Junren in." Damn...
"First Sex" ended in failure.
Even so, she was a pure love who comforted her by saying, "There will be a next time.

" School life has started.
Junren, who wants to solve the problem of sex no matter what, consults with a classmate who became friends at the entrance ceremony.

Her advice from her friend is ``You should make her excited enough to overwrite her tension'' ``For that reason she needs to know her boyfriend's propensity''.
So when Junren examines her main character's room, she finds... "Cuckold Eromanga".
Junko is initially shocked by her unacceptable habits.
However, as a result of a discussion between the two of them, she decides to "cuckold" in order to excite the protagonist.

Will the main character be able to have sex that satisfies Junko in "Cuckold"?
Character introduction
1a4b2c665a7c7abf656c68c1e46ee106.jpg
[Sumire Shirasaki]
She came from the countryside to attend school with the main character.

She doesn't know much about sex, and she knows nothing more than she learns in health class.

She has a gentle personality, but she has a natural side and she doesn't doubt people much. She isn't too cautious.

・ Of course, the person you like is the main character

About this game
・This work is a work specializing in event experience without battle and on a straight road. Please be careful when purchasing.
・You can freely change the name of the main character.
・It is possible to take over the save data of the trial version.

[Reporting bugs and defects]
Click here for bugs and defects ↓

In order to quickly fix bugs and defects, it would be helpful if you could write the situation in as much detail as possible Also ,
in order to identify the cause, we may ask you to submit your save data, so we would appreciate your cooperation!
TITLE2112E12.png TITLE2112E13.png TITLE2112E14.png TITLE2112E15.png TITLE2112E16.png TITLE2112E17.png TITLE2112E18.png TITLE2112E19.png TITLE2112E20.png

Full Gallery Save I think

Last edited:

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
+1 i will even take mtl using mtool other than google xD

Good news is that since the previous 2 games were transalted maybe this one will too....in 1 or 2 years xD

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Can anyone upload the Mtool translation but witht eh name's edited, i tried to edit the FMC name from "pure love" to Sumire (i think its Sumire but whatever it is is fine) but couldn't =S

Griinch

Stealing your Christmas for no reason
Uploader
Jul 20, 2021
Please for the love of god.....don't copy and paste the whole DLsite page

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
After a specific request, here's a SLRMTL for the original Japanese v1.2.0.
The game thread doesn't say what version it uses, hence I will ignore bug reports using that version.

This is not in any way tested, please do not use this for a Game-Release thread. Feel free to link to it though.

Known issues:
Picture based text translated using a very early OCRSMTL system prototype I'm developing with the help of l8rdude. (Expect poetry and missing bits.)

Installation:
Change your system locale to Japanese(Japan) to rule out Unicode errors. Locale Tutorial
Then you can just extract the translation to your game folder and overwrite.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug, or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.