Rhikhu

Aug 18, 2018
1725629343394.png
ENG title: NEW EROMANCER

Original title: にゅ~エロマンサー
Link:
Game:

Synopsis:
In the near future, the population has increased due to advanced medical technology.
In the main city of Neo Gunma, many poor people who have lost their food sources are flooding the streets.
Detective Jenny asks the skilled female detective Suzuka to investigate a mysterious incident that occurs there.
However, what awaits them is a truth so terrible that it makes them want to look away…

Mar 19, 2018
yeah this game is practically unplayable without a translation. i tried my usual method of screenshotting some key moments and then translating them, but this game has the same "issue" as some of their other games--which is that they're really nonstandard and not always straight-forward, so it's hard to figure out what to do.
this can be great when you understand what's going on, but fucking sucks for someone who can't read Japanese

absolutely +1 for this, i'm really interested in this game but i cannot play it without even a mediocre translation

Reactions: The-deadly

Kerrox

May 27, 2018
+1 Maybe then I'll find the ingredients to defeat the slime. It's just annoying. I already know the whole map.