RPGM None [Translation Request] Night King Tales - Shub-Niggurath [salmon cheese mayo]

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
Just wait for the download to finish (I have problems with the upload on mega)
How horny are you? :KEK:
Very horny when it comes to big ass and tits for the female characters <3
And this game is looking so good, cant wait to play it
Reason for asking for MEGA download since the other link provided does not work for me xd

Pan_Andrzej

Nov 30, 2017
any similiar games? no NTR and good art style like this? I'm looking for male protag games with avoidable NTR and really nice art, like Secris and Nampa beach, where NTR can be avoided

Maxxxing

Sep 2, 2018
I loved the art in this game, but god damn did the scat turn me off. I knocked a few of the characters up, but eventually had to stop because of that.

TwoWay232

Feb 28, 2019
We need a real translation, SVS has shitty translations that break games. Definitely not worth the 2+ hour throttled download time.

Reactions: Breadt

TwoWay232

Feb 28, 2019

still has SVS MTL which is pretty bog standard in terms of quality for most MTLs these days, but the game works and there dont seem to be anything game-breaking with it.

p.s. the game formatting and progression is kinda wonky and overall the game itself kinda sucks.

Shirousama577

Apr 11, 2023

still has SVS MTL which is pretty bog standard in terms of quality for most MTLs these days, but the game works and there dont seem to be anything game-breaking with it.

p.s. the game formatting and progression is kinda wonky and overall the game itself kinda sucks.
may we all somehow survive hell