RPGM [Translation Request] Nightmare End [tsuyoi ko][RJ368943]

kotofom007

Jul 3, 2019
1648650825011.png

Store:
Developer / Publisher: tsuyoi ko
Release date: 20/03/2022
Series: Nightmare Series

Genre: Female point of view , dot , anime, student , Horror, Rape , big tits , tits.
Language: Japanese
Download:

Mister Wake

Jan 6, 2019
Oooo I really hope this gets a translation! I happenchanced to search for this creator today and found this thread, hoping to find an update! :D

Edit: Especially since I cannot get passed the parrot :(

Last edited:

Mister Wake

Jan 6, 2019
same thing, i'm stuk on parrot and password, don't know what to do. Hope it's not a bug :c
I tried many combinations from the clock downstairs on the far far left of F1 beside the fireplace.
It looks like its 9:30, but every combination I tried including digital codes didn't seem to work. I am really hoping a translator can show us the error of our ways.

I screenshotted what the parrot said into an image translator and it said something about a clock in broken english, so that is why I am assuming :(

kotofom007

Jul 3, 2019
I tried many combinations from the clock downstairs on the far far left of F1 beside the fireplace.
It looks like its 9:30, but every combination I tried including digital codes didn't seem to work. I am really hoping a translator can show us the error of our ways.

I screenshotted what the parrot said into an image translator and it said something about a clock in broken english, so that is why I am assuming :(
i'm afraid that it might be a bug, I think so because of the black spot on F2, which reacts differently to clicks and sometimes responds like that combination lock next to the parrot. I'm start this thread, because of this, hoping for a translation or a help from communities.

goldnija1234

Mar 9, 2019

so the trick about the clock is that the roman numerals are painted terribly. that 9 is actually a six, so the clock is literally rotated clockwise.

The rest should be solvable by then.

and if 6 doesn't work, use 24-hour format.

kotofom007

Jul 3, 2019
so the trick about the clock is that the roman numerals are painted terribly. that 9 is actually a six, so the clock is literally rotated clockwise.

THANKS YOU, i solved the riddle, password is 1815, like 18:15. I would never have thought of roman numerals.

Mister Wake

Jan 6, 2019

THANKS YOU, i solved the riddle, password is 1815, like 18:15. I would never have thought of roman numerals.
You are legends
I'll hop back in the game soon :D

kotofom007

Jul 3, 2019
I'm stuck at the third stage, all the rooms are open and I need to do something with a stone in the yard, because the piece of paper I found shows exactly there, or I need to find the second fragment of the drawing, if someone knows how to get through this, please let me know

goldnija1234

Mar 9, 2019
I'm stuck at the third stage, all the rooms are open and I need to do something with a stone in the yard, because the piece of paper I found shows exactly there, or I need to find the second fragment of the drawing, if someone knows how to get through this, please let me know
so remember the TV room?
Apparently, there's a small crack in the lower lefthand the character can interact with.

Drown the fucker.
Seriously fuck that game design right there. I can kinda tolerate the portraits almost covering key items, but I had to go a massive clicking through the room just to get that.

Reactions: kotofom007