[Translation Request][None] Orc Kingdom: Monmusu Breeder King [v1.2] [Morning Star Rush / a Matures]

XenoYs

Aug 7, 2019
RJ124179_img_main.jpg

Overview:
The Orc Lord and his Army trampled into the village.​
Heroes fought back, and one by one the Orc Army's commanders were slain.​
Himself on the verge of defeat, the Orc Lord fled into the deep woods and nursed his wounds.​
All that effort, lost. He was terribly disappointed.​
Just then an ancient voice spoke to him.​
It was the voice of Makaachi, the god of old.​
Invigorated by Makaachi's promise of a new army in exchange for the gift of a human girl,​
the Orc Lord rose to his feet. Yes! He would regain his power and conquer all of Monsterland!​

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Store Links:
English DLSite (version 1.1):
Japanese DLSite (version 1.2):
Other:

Release Date: 2013-11-28
Censorship: Yes
(Requested) Version: 1.2 (latest known version: 1.2.1)
Language: Japanese to English

Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Information:

I've been hoping for an English translation for this game for a long time, and I hope someone will consider it here. While a machine translation isn't ideal, I am open to any form of translation.

The latest version I could find is version 1.2. The game was planned to have more updates to it, but the developers stopped a while ago, leaving version 1.2.1 as the final (known) version available. Nevertheless, the game should still be complete, as the later updates were more additions to the game's content.

While there is a thread on this game on the ULMF page ( ), a translation was not directly provided.

If there's already a thread on F95Zone specific to this game already, please provide the link (I couldn't find it).

Downloads:
Version 1.2:
These three are from SVSComics ( ):

Uploaded.net:
Keep2Share:
FileBoom:

Preview Images:
RJ124179_img_smp1.jpg RJ124179_img_smp2.jpg RJ124179_img_smp3.jpg RJ124179_PTS0000005184_0.jpg RJ124179_PTS0000005008_0.jpg