RPGM Complete [Translation Request] NTR Everlasting Summer Island ~My Favorite Childhood Friend Was Immediately Dropped By A Stronger Man Than Me

Jul 3, 2017
RJ01091680_img_main.jpg

A solitary island! Instinct! Nasty!

The two of them started dating when they confessed to their childhood friend that they had loved for a long time and found out that they had feelings for each other.
I went on a voyage to deepen my relationship, but I never thought that would happen.

◆ Game introduction:

The player alternately controls Mamoru and Natsumi.

Ryuta forces Mamoru to do the troublesome things, so the player can control Mamoru to complete tasks such as fishing and logging, and sometimes peek into erotic scenes between tasks.

When controlling Natsumi, you can change her clothes, and you can encounter erotic events through physical contact with Ryuta. Natsumi needs to bathe in the bathhouse, and if she fails to do so, her filthiness will increase and her appearance will change. (Avoidable)

This game has only one ending, and it is certain that the heroine will fall, so feel free to enjoy playing. In addition, it is possible to completely release from the beginning in the recollection room.

◆ Character introduction

Mamoru: He often gets a lot of money, but he's very popular because of his good looks and friendliness. His grades at school are also very good, but will it really help him on a deserted island...?

Natsumi: She is a childhood friend of Mamoru, and thinks that Mamoru is cute when she is embarrassed just by holding her hand or kissing her. She values this relationship to her, but she doesn't realize that she's actually very horny.

Ryuta: A castaway who lived on the island before Mamoru and Natsumi came. He is excellent in various aspects other than abundant survival skills. He is also the owner of a big cock.

◆ Recommended for those

Who like NTR.

Those who like plump bodies.

Those who like the heroine immediately falling system.

◆ H scene

23 basic illustrations (excluding standing pictures)
160 variations

Store:

Download:

RAR Password: otomi-games.com

Developer: deepmark

Publisher: deepmark

Japanese Title: NTR常夏のこと ~大好きなおっさんなじみが僕よりカッコイイ男に即落ちされた

Release Date : 8/24/2023

File Size: 254.64

Version: 1.00

Censored: Yes (Mosaics)

Language: Japanese (Official)

Genre: Cuckoldry (Netorare), Breast Milk, Urination / Peeing, Scatology, Big Breasts, Pregnant Woman, Pubic Hair / Armpit Hair, Voluptuous / Plump

Last edited: