• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity [Translation Request] NTR House (kegani laboratory)

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
1.51 64Bit Version (should be the last one)with BepInEx XUnity MTL. other than the main menu, the game get translated pretty well

View attachment 988182

Honestly, no it wasn't translated very well. It was confusing as hell, and I quit after 5 minutes of frustration.
Machine translated, google translated, or manually translated by person...doesn't matter...I can't even guess what the majority of it means. English is my first language. Some of it is understandable, but some parts are using words that really make no sense to what the item or ability or function could be.
I actually came searching to see if there was a more recently translated version, but if the one I have is the latest, guess I'll just wait a while and come back at a later date.

Reactions: Brololol

noxtek

Modder
Aug 19, 2017
Honestly, no it wasn't translated very well. It was confusing as hell, and I quit after 5 minutes of frustration.
Machine translated, google translated, or manually translated by person...doesn't matter...I can't even guess what the majority of it means. English is my first language. Some of it is understandable, but some parts are using words that really make no sense to what the item or ability or function could be.
I actually came searching to see if there was a more recently translated version, but if the one I have is the latest, guess I'll just wait a while and come back at a later date.
this is an old thread, try with the fix from the main one :)
https://f95zone.to/threads/ntr-house-v1-51-kegani-laboratory.71589/post-4931886

Reactions: FookU2