[Translation Request] NTRPG Black Promise

killj0y500

Jun 8, 2017
Requesting a translation on this ntr game artstyle pretty cute and tried the demo h-scene are hidden but can be view in the recollection of the scene
Game link:

RJ292585_img_main.jpg

Synopsis: I want to save my best friend from the devil in cooperation with three heroines because my best friend has been cursed by the devil!
Game contents Basic CG number 30 number of reminiscences 87 Ending of 6 types of each heroine + 2 types​
RJ292585_img_smp1.jpg RJ292585_img_smp2.jpg RJ292585_img_smp3.jpg RJ292585_img_smp4.jpg RJ292585_img_smp5.jpg

Last edited:

zths

Modder
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Eh dunno I translate with deepl. Your tool is windows only and I can't seem to find your source code anywhere.
Yes not open source soft, The main advantage of the tool is that it is easy to use, and the translation causes very few bugs. ( Usually there are no bugs at all. )

Mitsuna

Jun 21, 2019
Yes not open source soft, The main advantage of the tool is that it is easy to use, and the translation causes very few bugs. ( Usually there are no bugs at all. )
Thanks, I already have my bash one liner which does the same (well, it expects you to translate manually everything that might break). Main disadvantage is that your tool is windows only. That, and I don't really trust random tools on the internet.

zths

Modder
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Thanks, I already have my bash one liner which does the same (well, it expects you to translate manually everything that might break). Main disadvantage is that your tool is windows only. That, and I don't really trust random tools on the internet.
Sorry my tool is only work with windows now ( win10 is the best, even with win7 will get more issues), and is use a lot like hook / inject can break in the Wine either.

Horalover

May 7, 2017
+1

Played through the game with a MTL tool. I really liked it. It's a mediocre game to be sure but it had everything I want from a NTR game. Optional NTR, multiple routes, a good ending.
Really looking forward to the next work