Unity [Translation Request] お姉ちゃんは弟くんに襲われたい!~Live2Dおさわりクリッカーゲーム[RJ431815][GoatmanBB]

mikorin

Oct 19, 2017
RJ431815_img_main.png
お姉ちゃんは弟くんに襲われたい!~Live2Dおさわりクリッカーゲーム~ v1.1

Store:
Download:

RJ431815_img_main.png RJ431815_img_smp7.png RJ431815_img_smp6.png RJ431815_img_smp5.png RJ431815_img_smp4.png RJ431815_img_smp3.png RJ431815_img_smp2.png RJ431815_img_smp1.png RJ431815_img_main.png

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
That's not the real Hentai-Sharing, you can probably just take the BepInEx...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
From the other game and use them with this for a bad online MTL, or install BepInEx and the XUnity translator yourself.

Reactions: mikorin

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
Uncensor plugin
(Game version independent)
It's plugin of BepInEx. If want to use this, You must install .

Features
  • Uncensored
  • F1 : Auto Click toggle. (v1.10 has auto touch function. but it's more faster)

Install
  • Extract downloaded file(OneOtotoOso_helper.dll) to "BepInEx\plugins\" folder.

ExtAcc25

Jan 27, 2024
Here is my English translation. I'm not going to say it's perfect (it probably has a few spelling mistakes here and there that I missed or something) but it's definitely better than MTL.

All dialog has been translated

I used the Unity auto translation .txt at this location: {{{*Game*/BepInEx/Translation/en/Text}}} called " _AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt"

- Replace the "_AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt" that is already in the file with this one. (Or copy and paste the actual text from this file to the one that's already there.)

Have fun. I already translated the "Closed room with father and daughter" game and I'll prob translate the other games too.

Also, This translation is for v1.01. The latest version of the game is v1.10 which (I think) has an extra scene. That means that the extra scene is untranslated if you have the latest version. I do not have the latest version nor could I find it anywhere for free. If someone would be kind enough to post or upload or whatever the latest version, I will translate it the extra scene and be very grateful.

Thanks and you're welcome :)

famoult

Dec 25, 2019
Here is my English translation. I'm not going to say it's perfect (it probably has a few spelling mistakes here and there that I missed or something) but it's definitely better than MTL.

All dialog has been translated

I used the Unity auto translation .txt at this location: {{{*Game*/BepInEx/Translation/en/Text}}} called " _AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt"

- Replace the "_AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt" that is already in the file with this one. (Or copy and paste the actual text from this file to the one that's already there.)

Have fun. I already translated the "Closed room with father and daughter" game and I'll prob translate the other games too.

Also, This translation is for v1.01. The latest version of the game is v1.10 which (I think) has an extra scene. That means that the extra scene is untranslated if you have the latest version. I do not have the latest version nor could I find it anywhere for free. If someone would be kind enough to post or upload or whatever the latest version, I will translate it the extra scene and be very grateful.

Thanks and you're welcome :)
ver 1.1 i think