Others [Translation Request] Oh No! The Darkweb Revenge Site [Waffle]

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
15462.jpg

Title: Yabai! -Fukushuu Yami Site-
Developer website:
Language: English
Release Date: JP 2013-02-28 EN 2020-09-25 ?!

Length: 10 - 30 hours

Description:

"Tezuka Ryou recently lost everything: his sister whom he loved intimately, his father due to a fire at his house and now in depression he seeks revenge on the people who caused him all this trouble. He kidnaps the 3 girls that bullied his sister into committing suicide. He then starts to torture them by raping them and live streaming it all so when they confess, the whole world can see it."

Genre: Male Protagonist, Rapist Protagonist, Revenge, Sexual Slavery (Non-consensual), BDSM, Spreader Bar, Suspension Bondage, Petplay, Torture, Strangulation Sex, Enema, Piss Drinking, Bullying, Impregnation, Inflation, Lesbian Sex, Murder Mystery

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
This is a curious case, because i honestly think might've made a mistake here, even though this game has an english title and a translated description on the store, i'm still not sure if there is an english version for this game. :unsure:

As most others, this got made into a back in 2014 as well.

Last edited:

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
Seems like this can be moved to translation requests. VNDB deleted the english entry the game had, and i think they know what they're doing. A shame -.-

Reactions: LadyBee