Unity [Translation Request] One Night ~一夜限りの幼妻~ [RJ01249081] [blue arrow garden]

mello.second

Jan 9, 2019
RJ01249081_img_main.jpg

English Title : One Night ~One Night Stand With a Young Wife~
Japanese Title : One Night~一夜限りの幼妻~
Link :
Language : Japanese
Other Games : Link

Download :

Last edited:
Reactions: Blade90

kohi_kohi

Nov 15, 2021
If you guys do manage to translate it into English, I'd be interested to know how you did it.

It is Il2cpp and notorious for not really being flexible for modding.

Nov 10, 2021
If you guys do manage to translate it into English, I'd be interested to know how you did it.

It is Il2cpp and notorious for not really being flexible for modding.
maybe this one will work

someone used this for winter life in countryside. The regular reipatcher also didn't work.

PolkinJames

Jun 12, 2017
I think the game had problem with plugins in general. I tried BepInEx without plugin, it won't complain. With any type of plugin, it will crash. Heck even the uncensor need to deal with the game file itself.

kohi_kohi

Nov 15, 2021
I think the game had problem with plugins in general. I tried BepInEx without plugin, it won't complain. With any type of plugin, it will crash. Heck even the uncensor need to deal with the game file itself.
Il2cpp does that yeah. Hard mods are possible, but injection mods are a little bit tougher if not impossible, which is currently the Honeycome / Summer Vacation! Scramble situation.

SR.SQUIDIUS3

Sep 20, 2023
The dev doesn't have a Ci-En page, anyone know the timeframe on the English translation? Every other game of theirs has an english translation so I think its only matter of time.