Others None [Translation Request] [ORC SOFT] Kanojo wa Dare to demo Sex Suru

Sparennx

Oct 31, 2017
Merry Christmas, everybody!

I'm back again with another update. But unfortunately, it's not going to be the last one this time.

I really wanted to upload just one big update with the whole thing done, but it didn't happen. So I decided to at least upload the first page (first 6 episodes), since it's already done. The menu looks kinda bad, but there isn't much that I can work with, so yeah...

There's not much chapters for me to translate left, so I'll be uploading the final FINAL update in January.

Once again, sorry for the long delays, but it's almost over so just hang in there for just a little more time. And let me know if you find any errors, typos or anything like that.

Happy holidays to everyone, hope you guys are having a great time and I'll see y'all again next year.

Edit: Here's a link to just the data.xp3 file, so you guys won't have to download the game again. Just replace it inside the game folder and you're good to go.

Bro its march where's the final update. Are you still working on this?

unidecimo

Dec 4, 2018
Merry Christmas, everybody!

I'm back again with another update. But unfortunately, it's not going to be the last one this time.

I really wanted to upload just one big update with the whole thing done, but it didn't happen. So I decided to at least upload the first page (first 6 episodes), since it's already done. The menu looks kinda bad, but there isn't much that I can work with, so yeah...

There's not much chapters for me to translate left, so I'll be uploading the final FINAL update in January.

Once again, sorry for the long delays, but it's almost over so just hang in there for just a little more time. And let me know if you find any errors, typos or anything like that.

Happy holidays to everyone, hope you guys are having a great time and I'll see y'all again next year.

Edit: Here's a link to just the data.xp3 file, so you guys won't have to download the game again. Just replace it inside the game folder and you're good to go.

Hi, I got this weird pop-up, do you know what's going on???
Thanks in advance.