Others None Iris Action [Oiran Ichimi]

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020

Requesting English Translation For:

iris-top2.jpg
Overview:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Title: アイリス☆アクション
Release date: 2012-07-22
Developer website: Oiran Ichimi - -
Language: Japanese (Requesting English Translation)

Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Japanese Download:
WIN: - -

Reactions: AveragePatron

Mozenrak

Jul 3, 2020
If I remember correctly (I can be very wrong), I read from somewhere that it is quite diffucult to make translation for this game because when you try to open/decrypt and edit game files, they afterwards become corrupted and all work goes to waste. If it still true (and IF it is true at all), the only option to somehow translate the game if you don't know japanese - at least dialogues - is to make screenshots via snipping tool (I still have the game and actually tried to just do screenshot via printscreen and for some reason I get black screen every time) and use image translator - google or something else.
After beating Iris Chronicle I got interested and decided yesterday to somehow make it out what characters were talking about in some dialogues of Iris Action after all these years, results are average but I understood in general what they were saying.
Once again, about files become corrupted if you try to edit them - don't take my word for it, I could misremember something.

Oh and also +1

honkuma

Oct 29, 2017
+1

Also would like to share the Rare mini games (Idk Where/when Dev. release those) I was keeping to my HDD and I don't see this release on Dlsite webpage, Hope ur guys liked it :ROFLMAO:

1729500330829.png 1729500371519.png
Iris-santa/Summer