RPGM Complete [Translation request] [Palace Village Ke] Dog Fuck Quest ~The Only Match For Evil Is, The Hero's Four Legged Companion!?~

Minipax84

Sep 26, 2017
Cover.jpg
Title: Dog Fuck Quest ~The Only Match For Evil Is, The Hero's Four Legged Companion!?~ / ドッグファッククエスト ~魔王を倒せるのは、勇者と旅したエロ犬だけ!?~
Developer: Palace Village Ke / パレスヴィレッジ家
Genre: bestiality, pregnancy, monster girls, incest, harem
Original language: Japanese
dlsite:

Translated game by the same developer: Dog Fuck IDOL ~The Hypnotist Dog Makes Idols Corrupt~ [Palace Village House]

Overview
All erotic events are bestiality! The dog is the protagonist! Harem!
7 big breasted characters await the red rocket of an "ero inu" in this simple RPG.
No annoying split paths! One path, one ending... and it's a happy one!

Story
100 years ago, a hero without a name brought down the demon king.
But that was long ago. The demon king rises again.
To conquer evil this time, a new hero, Airi, takes up her sword.
But on her first day of journey, her much-trusted and benevolent princess says:

"You cannot defeat the demon lord. That destiny belongs to the hero's companion."

A four-legged companion. A dog with white fur----------
Legendarily horny for human ladies... like Airi----------

TL;DR: You play as the female hero and the dog in a standard RPGMaker style game. Single harem route. Art by Bigshine.

Redtiger_211

Sep 25, 2019
View attachment 606608
Title: Dog Fuck Quest ~The Only Match For Evil Is, The Hero's Four Legged Companion!?~ / ドッグファッククエスト ~魔王を倒せるのは、勇者と旅したエロ犬だけ!?~
Developer: Palace Village Ke / パレスヴィレッジ家
Genre: bestiality, pregnancy, monster girls, incest, harem
Original language: Japanese
dlsite:

Translated game by the same developer: Dog Fuck IDOL ~The Hypnotist Dog Makes Idols Corrupt~ [Palace Village House]

Overview
All erotic events are bestiality! The dog is the protagonist! Harem!
7 big breasted characters await the red rocket of an "ero inu" in this simple RPG.
No annoying split paths! One path, one ending... and it's a happy one!

Story
100 years ago, a hero without a name brought down the demon king.
But that was long ago. The demon king rises again.
To conquer evil this time, a new hero, Airi, takes up her sword.
But on her first day of journey, her much-trusted and benevolent princess says:

"You cannot defeat the demon lord. That destiny belongs to the hero's companion."

A four-legged companion. A dog with white fur----------
Legendarily horny for human ladies... like Airi----------

TL;DR: You play as the female hero and the dog in a standard RPGMaker style game. Single harem route. Art by Bigshine.
The Person who done that translation is working on his project for somereason it look like there no update after that

JamesWhisky

Jan 24, 2019
I ve got stuck in the pyramid. There u need to activate 4 lights (crystals) but the problem is I can activate only two crystals. There is no way to progress. Either the developer is fuckin troll, or Im fuckin IQ 0 with no vision or the game is bugged. There is no way to get to the second part to the other two crystals. I can see there are some stairs from upstairs but I cant see any switch or anythin anywhere upper stairs. And there is broken floor so I cant go that way from the side of the green crystal. Like I really like this game but after like 4 hours and like 1500 fights Im like at my minds end. I was just startin to wonderin about my sanity. Like I cant keep up cos when u need to fight every 2s ingame the game start gettin really annoyin, repetative and I have no patience to play any further. As I said there is no way to progress unless there is some fuckin hidden switch somwhere. I tried clicked at least 20 times every fuckin pixel in the dungeon. There is no waay to get on the other site. Help pls. Am I really missin somethin or am I blind or is this demo version or what? ..... Like Im already lvl 64 with all my characters so the need to fight anythin is minimal at this point . I really wawnt to end this quest and go further in the story. I just need somehow force myself through the wall or somethin so I can switch the other two crystals. But every other path is blocked and dead end and I cant get there from the other side....