RPGM Complete [Translation Request] Parasite Day -Laboratory- ~Brown Tabby RJ01019462

abortthemission

Dec 25, 2018
1677365693102.png

Source:
Genre: Female Protagonist, Military, Pregnancy, Tentacle, Egg Laying, Interspecies Sex, Insect Sex
Translation Request: JP ---> EN

There was a dark rumor about the Starlight Museum built near the site of the meteorite fall in Arizona and the research facility attached to it.
A pharmaceutical company that invests in the museum, TriMarch, had funded several criminal gangs several years earlier.
The management team and criminal organization at that time should have been arrested due to the activities of the Special Undercover Agency, but it was decided to reinvestigate just in case.
About a month after the start of the investigation.
According to the Alpha Team led by Yukinaga, who were exploring the interior as museum staff, they were conducting top-secret research somewhere in the facility.
I was informed that it would take some time to suppress the evidence.
About a month later, I received an emergency call.
"A biohazard has occurred."

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
Just started working on this one a few days ago.

It's quite well done as a game even though I think the devs are new, and very, very similar to a game I translated (Silent Pill), except with RE themes rather than, ya know, Silent Hill themes. Sorta wish the scenes were more varied, and I'm not a big fan of too much monster stuff, but whatever. IMO, it really should be updated with new content since there's so many things I think the devs could add. As always, I'll tell you when I'm done, so don't ask for progress (or I'll delay the translation release longer, lol).