Aug 10, 2018
1567559856475.png

Developer:
Genre: Big Breasts, Creampie, Rape, Exhibitionism, Virgin
Store:
Censorship: Yes, Mosaic
Language: Japanese

[Story]

Seina Amano is a JK who works various part-time jobs to earn some money.
Her jobs are fun but lately she has been building up some stress... The method she uses to relieve this stress is by secretly exposing herself! What happens as she continues to strip down on the job...

[System]

She can exhibit herself at whatever place she likes at her part-time job!

- Convenience store
- Rental video store
- Movie theater
- Maid cafe
- Tutor

Enjoy stripping at five different places!

[H-Scenes]

- Exhibition
- Masturbation
- Fellatio
- Tit job
- Rape
- Etc.

[CG Count]

26 base CG
450+ variations!
90+ scenes!

Gallery mode available from the menu.

[Functions]

- Message skip
- Tutorial
- Hints

* Three options for her pubic hair (smooth, tidy, hairy)
* Three options for scatological contents

* This product is created with RPG TKool MV.

1567560426828.png 1567560445755.png 1567560470833.png 1567560508551.png

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I was looking into translating this myself. Would only be a machine translation and I can't vouch for the quality (this would be my first translation) but I would be willing to give it a shot. Just don't expect too much to start :)

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
So just an update. It looks like I can absolutely translate this. The game is small enough I will be doing a full translation. been working on this all day and I am about 25% done. I will keep updates on my progress ( So far I am satisfied with my translation and I think it will be a bit better then most machine translations. At least I hope so)

CheesyButt

Aug 10, 2018
I was looking into translating this myself. Would only be a machine translation and I can't vouch for the quality (this would be my first translation) but I would be willing to give it a shot. Just don't expect too much to start :)
I appreciate you considering to translate this game, and it's totattly fine about you doing a machine translation. Anything is better then nothing.

CheesyButt

Aug 10, 2018
So just an update. It looks like I can absolutely translate this. The game is small enough I will be doing a full translation. been working on this all day and I am about 25% done. I will keep updates on my progress ( So far I am satisfied with my translation and I think it will be a bit better then most machine translations. At least I hope so)
I'm glad to hear it! Again thanks for taking your time to translate this!

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I will do my best and I hope I can make a translation that everyone can enjoy. I will keep things posted. There are so files outside the data folder that my translator program can't reach so I need to find anther way to translate them properly. I have a plan for them so we will see what happens. I think they are actually the H scenes so its pretty important I figure it out.

Reactions: kokozoro6616

CheesyButt

Aug 10, 2018
I will do my best and I hope I can make a translation that everyone can enjoy. I will keep things posted. There are so files outside the data folder that my translator program can't reach so I need to find anther way to translate them properly. I have a plan for them so we will see what happens. I think they are actually the H scenes so its pretty important I figure it out.
Well I wish you the best of luck, and it would be pretty bad to have a H game with any H.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Dont worry it would be there. just might not be translated right away. Wont know till I test. I will cross that bridge when I come to it.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
So since I am a novice when it comes to translations, I am deciding how best to proceed as far as testing goes. I can do one of two things. Complete the translation and test it once I am done, or release it incomplete as I update it so others can test it as I go and help improve the accuracy of the translation. I personally don't mind either way. I am just more so asking here for anyone who is interested if they would prefer a sort of done messy translation, now or a more refined one that takes a lot longer.

CheesyButt

Aug 10, 2018
So since I am a novice when it comes to translations, I am deciding how best to proceed as far as testing goes. I can do one of two things. Complete the translation and test it once I am done, or release it incomplete as I update it so others can test it as I go and help improve the accuracy of the translation. I personally don't mind either way. I am just more so asking here for anyone who is interested if they would prefer a sort of done messy translation, now or a more refined one that takes a lot longer.
I would love to help you with the 2nd option, but I unfortunately I don't have much time these days. I'm only available on the weekends, so if you want to go with the 2nd option then I could help with that either today or tomorrow. If you're able to translate the entire game by next weekend I could test it out then if that's a better option.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I doubt I would be able to finish it by next week as the translation is alot bigger then i thought, and I am stumped on one of the lines in the script. It doesn't quite make sense and I am hitting a road block with machine translations. Also finding issues attempting to find other options to translate it. But I will prevail.

CheesyButt

Aug 10, 2018
I doubt I would be able to finish it by next week as the translation is alot bigger then i thought, and I am stumped on one of the lines in the script. It doesn't quite make sense and I am hitting a road block with machine translations. Also finding issues attempting to find other options to translate it. But I will prevail.
Well when ever you're able to finish I would be glad to help you test it and proofread any mistakes.

Reactions: Silentce

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Status Report:
Actors: 100%
Items: 100%
System: 100%
Maps: 48%
Common events:25%

Still alot of work to do. Stopped doing common events for now because it is going to take me the most time and They are pretty much all machine translated so once the maps are done and the rest of the stuff I could technically release it while I finish the common events up. So people can play and give feedback. We shall see. A few maps are showing as empty files and not on my translate++ list however I think that is to be expected and I am not really worried. I keep testing things as I go along so hopefully it should work fine after I am done.

Reactions: Salomon108

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
So I have about 14 maps now to complete. I think once they are done I am going to release a beta test of the translation patch. The only thing left to do will be touching up the common events after that (they are all poorly translated ATM) and fixing any issues that people find while playing. If I work at the pace I have been I should be done either today or tomorrow with creating my beta patch.

Reactions: KiraMantis

CheesyButt

Aug 10, 2018
So I have about 14 maps now to complete. I think once they are done I am going to release a beta test of the translation patch. The only thing left to do will be touching up the common events after that (they are all poorly translated ATM) and fixing any issues that people find while playing. If I work at the pace I have been I should be done either today or tomorrow with creating my beta patch.
Great job on translating the game so far! I might be able to help you out in testing and proof reading it, but I might not have the time to do so. Anyways good luck on finishing the translation. Thanks as always!

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Hello everyone!

Just an update again.

As of this afternoon I have finished all the map files and the only thing left to translate is the common events. testing is looking pretty good as well. So later today I will be getting ready to do some final tests and roll out a beta test of the translation. I will be patching my copy of the game, and creating a game thread for this game. While that is happening I will be finishing up the translations of the common events and fixing any problems you all come across while I do. Hopefully by the end of next week we will be out of beta and the game will be finished. I might be running out of free time soon so if my schedule changes i may need to push back the final release however I am committed to releasing this game about a young girl with giant boobs exposing herself at work :)

File uploads have begun. I understand a new version of the game is out (1.03) The translation is for 1.0 so bear with me while I make sure the translation will work with the new version. Gonna take me some time to check it. but for now the beta is the 1.0 of the game. I will work to make sure the final product is on the latest version when Its done.

Last edited: