[Translation Request] Peripetia of Dreams and Lust

1. 2.00 star(s)

Ergast

After finishing the game, I think it is mediocre at best.

The sex part of it is just uninspired, with all but the defeat scenes (which are 8) being non-repeteable (sure, you can re-watch them in the menu, but the girl won't get to have more fun), with the same pictures time and time again (there are like 10-12 pictures, plus the cummed version).

The difference between the normal and the true ending is "Oh, and I also killed this guy". Literally that. And to do that, you have to finish a 100 floor dungeon. Sounds like a lot? Sounds like a tough challenge? Well, it isn't, it's a snooze. At that point, you'll probably be above level 70000, so every enemy won't be a threat (at that point, your stats are higher than the final boss, except for hp, which is about half of their hp, to give an example). So you'll either go through every battle normally, or you'll equip the special gear that autokills the enemies if they are too weak for you with just touching them, so you are now in a walking simulator.

Also, the gearing is VERY unbalanced. There is no passive in the items even close to be as strong as the repeating one, who adds 1 extra attack to your normal attacks. Just one of your items having it doubles the damage you do with your normal attacks. You can equip up to 5 items with that passive, PLUS the dresses, which two of them also add extra attacks (+1 for the goddess dress and +2 for the lewd dress), and the ultimate weapons also have this effect. So, it is posible to have up to 9 normal attacks per tun. Add the armor special attack that gives you TWO extra attacks, and it becomes 11. The only thing that would stop this is that the special accesories you can get from certain bosses and the special shops don't have passives, in exchange for giving you MASSIVE bonus to your stats and a list of special attacks longer than the bible, so you'll probably just equip one repeating accesory and the two last special accesories you have access to.

Not only that, but the "Do not consume turn" moves break EVEN FURTHER the game. If you are properly geared, you can take down more than half the hp of boss you are facing before you give them the chance to even attack you. I know I took down the final boss in ONE turn, and the secret boss (the one required for the true ending) in TWO.

That brings me to my final complain. The disconect between the power the mc has and how she can be raped by normal human beings. Sure, at the beggining is believable, but at the end of the game? You are literally stronger than god, and that's not an exageration, but A FACT. And she does complain about being forced.

The idea is good, the gal is gorgeous, some scenes are nice (but not repeteable) and, if you are interested, the power fantasy is there (technically there is no maximum level, although I guess it's just so high you WON'T ever reach it), so if you are interested, don't let my experiences influence you. But I can't really recommend it.