RPGM [Translation Request] Petrification II

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
Would be really nice if someone could translate the first one was small and funny but this seems far bigger with a lot more possibilities.

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
Would be really nice if someone could translate the first one was small and funny but this seems far bigger with a lot more possibilities.
If you have this game, would you be willing to share it?

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
Still debugging it
By "debugging it", I assume you are attempting to translate it yourself? If that is the case, would you be willing to share the untranslated version in the meantime? I'm willing to deal with text hooking.

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
No something got wrong with the download and I'm liking some scripts I still try to get them back to work

Mythbot

Aug 18, 2018
Sorry to raise this thread from the dead, but I just found and downloaded this. However, every time I load it up, it says a Trial version. Is this only the Trial version of the game, or am I being dumb and forgetting to do something with the files? Thanks in advance!

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
Sorry to raise this thread from the dead, but I just found and downloaded this. However, every time I load it up, it says a Trial version. Is this only the Trial version of the game, or am I being dumb and forgetting to do something with the files? Thanks in advance!
Pretty sure imp16k4 only ever actually posted the trial version. I never did find anyone who had the FULL game and was willing to share.

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
Funny that no one told it in the run of a year
I do regret never speaking up back then. I was relatively new to the forum at the time and wasn't sure if it was a good idea to point out that what was posted was not the full version.

Last edited:

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Thought about making a MTL but looking at the Commonevents of this one is "mildly" intimidating.
wut.jpg
What the heck is this formatting?:WutFace:

darkevangel85

Apr 29, 2021
just stop by to say thanks for the sharing!
and do you people have information about the first game of the same title?