RPGM [Translation Request] [poison] After that, no one has seen the figure of the hero. [v.1.1.3] [RJ404094]

Dima1999

Oct 20, 2018
Here you guys go

Do buy the game if you have the means to. It's pretty good so far.
Thank you, but not downloadable for me for some reason. Can you please upload this on mega or anywhere else? Seems like i'm not the only one who has this problem.

Nick_1357

Aug 4, 2017
Also how is the H in the game? kinda looks like a full on story with turn based combat from the dlsite previews. Is there more involved or active H stuff like sex/rape in combat in the game?

masterchief000

Sep 21, 2017
Also how is the H in the game? kinda looks like a full on story with turn based combat from the dlsite previews. Is there more involved or active H stuff like sex/rape in combat in the game?
No rape/sex combat so far and I don't think there will be. I'm going for a virgin run first so can't really say much, the entire game is voice acted by the MCs. Best way to describe scenes would be to compare them to Treasure Hunter Claire and such where you swap out characters to witness different stuff and get lewd levels to progress. Also lewd levels seem to matter a lot with getting stronger for some reason

Reactions: Nick_1357

Nick_1357

Aug 4, 2017
No rape/sex combat so far and I don't think there will be. I'm going for a virgin run first so can't really say much, the entire game is voice acted by the MCs. Best way to describe scenes would be to compare them to Treasure Hunter Claire and such where you swap out characters to witness different stuff and get lewd levels to progress. Also lewd levels seem to matter a lot with getting stronger for some reason
ahh thanks for the info, really need to find me a game like Magical Girl Celesphonia again.

Sir Phoenix

Jun 13, 2018
Anyone happens to know the supporter code the "dark knight of darkness" wants?
There's two:
"98431" = "Harlot" and "Idol" costumes for all three girls.
"32549" = "Harlot","Idol","HyP Suit" for all three girls.

(Yes, "32549" does everything the other one plus.)

Reactions: mehmeme

Feng Lengshun

Jan 4, 2018
Anyone knows how the virginity for Ch 11 is evaluated? I'd rather not play virgin route, it's boring and tended to make me drop H-games, but I do want to be able to see what each is all about without playing the game twice.

The switches even in Kagura ver. remains in Japanese unfortunately, so even with the MV Cheat plugin it's annoying to deal with.