RPGM None [Translation Request] Princess Knight Elena ~Orc and Sex Slave Collar~ [RJ01138137] [GOKUBOTO Maker]

LunarTewi

Mar 18, 2022
Princess Knight Elena ~Orc and Sex Slave Collar~
1705179631745.png
Original Title: 姫騎士エレーナ ~オークと性奴隷の首輪~
DL Game Site Link:
Creator's DL Site Link:
Creator's Cien Link:
Creator: GOKUBOTO Maker

About this game
This work is a turn-based roguelike game featuring the princess knight Elena as the main character.
Aim to escape from a randomly generated forest dungeon by making full use of equipment and items.

The only download link that I could find because this game was just released recently.

Save data I found from other websites if you have the game (Not sure if it works)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

taesijr123

Nov 30, 2019
Shockingly the game has less H-scenes than the 2nd game where the animation is equally as fluid, on the other hand there's an pregnancy ending here that the 2nd game didn't have.

(Sadly the preg ending doesn't have any birthing so I suppose its good enuf.)

orochi02

Apr 26, 2018
Shockingly the game has less H-scenes than the 2nd game where the animation is equally as fluid, on the other hand there's an pregnancy ending here that the 2nd game didn't have.

(Sadly the preg ending doesn't have any birthing so I suppose its good enuf.)
whats the 2nd game? where to find?

ManFile

Sep 27, 2019
+1
Yeah the guy made two earlier games about the same-ish knightess. I was wondering if y'all have it saved in you guys as well. Especially the Lewd Forest one, Google straight up gave me one single page and that's it!

Oh, just checked, including this game, he made 4 games with the same protagonist!

Last edited: