RPGM - [Translation Request] Princess Knight Elena ~ Stolen Fiancé ~ [GOKUBUTO Maker]

1. 4.00 star(s)

honkuma

It's been a while since I visit this threads, I just finish the game (in some sneaky way) but still, there is not much content and this game is pretty much a free-roaming game rough-like with H stuff you can have my save files to enjoy its contents game had to offer.

[About save files]
    There are contains 2 of saves
    • file7 - Elena is all full stat level 5 of all her skills, ready to go

• file20 - same as 7 but she's in suffer in arousal state (if you wanted to make gameplay harder or just wanted to see H contents ;))
    PS. about file20
    If you're about use MTL form Shisaye, even if he was fixed in 1.02 I suggest trying to use it without MTL, it's might cause to crash the game (in 1.01 it does crash the game, I haven't tried 1.02 yet but it could possible so made sure do a backup)

PS.#2
    (there is no gallery mode in this game and all contents in-game are just "text-story" and H-with ORC CGs, you don't need achieve read all letters/find witch house 2 forbidden book there literally noting for an extra/CGs reward for discovering them all, just pure gameplay tracking achievement if you don't care about story)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.