[Translation Request] Qrinsway Specials, and Qrinsway 2 (Bathouse)

• Thread starter Deleted member 1002158
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1002158

I was wondering if someone could translate the Qrinsway Specials posted on aburasobabiyori's Ci-En , also if someone could translate the second game of the Qrinsway series

D

Deleted member 1002158

Bump, especially since Qrinsway 3 came out!

WedaSan

Dec 4, 2018
Hi i made a Eng translation ( Machine ) of Qrinsway 3

Thanks a million! You're really a lifesaver. Just when I was about to give up playing more Qrinsway games after done with the first two.

I think the event takes place after Terrible Laboratory. Since Konica still has the T-shirt she once wore during beach incident.

It's really interesting that you get "gameover" by winning the battle. Instead, the story advances only if you lose. Also much more battles & events than the first two games.

Last edited:

agoodsirknight

Mar 13, 2021
Thanks a million! You're really a lifesaver. Just when I was about to give up playing more Qrinsway games after done with the first two.

I think the event takes place after Terrible Laboratory. Since Konica still has the T-shirt she once wore during beach incident.

It's really interesting that you get "gameover" by winning the battle. Instead, the story advances only if you lose. Also much more battles & events than the first two games.
Hey do you have the eps 1 and 2 of it ?, i found some link on f95 but all of them is broken right now, maybe i could bother you to upload the translated version of eps 1 and 2 if you still have the file please. thanks in advance btw !