Unity [Translation Request] Rape Molester Train Sexual Spring 108 Ticket (姦状痴○電車 性春108きっぷ) - [RJ01188351] [Vincent]

jabbawock004

Jan 9, 2018
Title: Rape Molester Train Sexual Spring 108 Ticket (姦状痴○電車 性春108きっぷ) [RJ01188351] [Vincent]
Developer website:
Developer: Vincent
Language: Japanese
Download:

Downloaded from

Password to unzip files: hentaibanchi.com

Note: I tried using Rei patcher to translate the game but unfortunately the text overlapss, becomes messy and makes no sense

Last edited:

gfurst

Nov 6, 2019
Wonderful, I been searching for a link everywhere without luck.
If you haven't already, I will see if I can handle the japanese in this game and figure out the gameplay.

gfurst

Nov 6, 2019
Ok so I managed to get somewhere in the game, somehow the only game in that Unity RPGM engine merger I've ever seen.
The game itself is incredibly shit having the widest gaps in quality I've ever seen. That being said, the actual scene renders are fairly nice.

You start with a very lengthy introduction to the "molester's guild", each molester introduces himself and everyone has a class (needlessly complicated), so from there you start in your hide out where you pick the side characters, then you go around town in the car where you can either buy items or sleep, and then choose a dungeon destination to go.

The dungeon is another part, with a crawler like maze and random enemies, you just need to find a key item and the ladder to the station platform. Enemies can be annoying at first, and the bosses (the main girl for dungeon) also quite hard, all I need was grind some and soon it wasn't an issue anymore, however, the game throws you a curve ball after the 3th or 4th dungeon and kill everyone else in your party.

I don't think there is a gallery of any sorts, and while you can shortcut back to the platforms, I've already noticed one part where you're permanently blocked. So truly awful gameplay, missed a great chance to make a groping related mechanic, the cutscenes are nice but they have nothing else to it as well.

I'd do say to save everyone's time, might as well just extract the renders from the files, being unity it shouldn't be too hard.

Reactions: jabbawock004

gfurst

Nov 6, 2019
英語から日本語に翻訳するために翻訳機を使っています。hentaibanchi.comからファイルをダウンロードしました。パスワードは最初の投稿を更新しました。
Nevermind that guy wrote in chinese.