RPGM [Translation Request] Raw Onaho Factory Extermination Corps [RJ01087268] [Chaoism]

Uncle Iroh

Jun 15, 2017
THREAD

TITLE:
Raw Onaho Factory Extermination Corps
JPN TITLE:
Developer:
Version: [Sep/02/2023]
Platform: PC
Language: Japanese

- If the link goes down, message me and I'll do a re-upload

Description
In 20XX, an illegal organization, Masturbation Factory, was secretly born.

A masturbation factory has been born where women are kidnapped and imprisoned and used as masturbators.
The number of masturbation factories that are convenient for men is increasing day by day despite the crime.
Now, countless factories have sprung up.
A women-only combat organization called (OLS organization) was born to exterminate it.
It is run by victims of masturbation factories and haters of men to get rid of the factories.
The main character (Rei Kurusugawa) has a special constitution and has enormous power, and as a masturbator warrior TYPE 1, he infiltrates a masturbator factory and annihilates it and rescues the female victims.

Preview Images
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

savagepirate2

Dec 2, 2017

quick mtl.
skip the js folder. couldn't get that to work.
needs some testing because of the way images are called in context. if you get an error, post image of it here.

Also anyone want to translate this?
Screenshot 2023-09-07 172645.png

Uncle Iroh

Jun 15, 2017

quick mtl.
needs some testing because of the way images are called in context. if you get an error, post image of it here.

View attachment 2912903
I could do it if anyone can tell me a good .rpgmvp to .png converter.

It looks like just a static menu image with fixed text, and the alternating number variables added after the fact. If that's the case, then I can just convert the static image to .png, edit and translate, then convert it back

Edit:

Very nice, I found a decryptor and my hypothesis was correct. Give me a little while to translate all the images and I'll link a copy of them here.

Images translated: 109/109
-Testing Game-

Last edited:

princess bride

Aug 18, 2018
I could do it if anyone can tell me a good .rpgmvp to .png converter.

It looks like just a static menu image with fixed text, and the alternating number variables added after the fact. If that's the case, then I can just convert the static image to .png, edit and translate, then convert it back

Edit:

Very nice, I found a decryptor and my hypothesis was correct. Give me a little while to translate all the images and I'll link a copy of them here.

Images translated: 19/175
god among men

Uncle Iroh

Jun 15, 2017

quick mtl.

View attachment 2912903
Hey can you check your translation for the code to refer to the "mastubator status". I'm just curious if there was an error in the coded translation since I'm getting this error when trying to refer to my image

There shouldn't be any english named images in the pictures folder. It's all japanese, so somethings going on with the call function. I think it's supposed to call エロステータスメイン

All my other edited images are loading perfectly so far.

Last edited:

savagepirate2

Dec 2, 2017
Hey can you check your translation for the code to refer to the "mastubator status". I'm just curious if there was an error in the coded translation since I'm getting this error when trying to refer to my image

There shouldn't be any english named images in the pictures folder. It's all japanese, so somethings going on with the call function.

All my other edited images are loading perfectly so far.
That's weird, i'm not getting this error.
it might get fixed if you change the name of the file from "エロステータスメイン.rpgmvp" to "erotic status main.rpgmvp" in the pictures folder.
it might be prudent to keep both versions of the file in the folder just in case there's some other part of the game that still calls for that image by its original name.

Uncle Iroh

Jun 15, 2017
it might get fixed if you change the name of the file from "エロステータスメイン.rpgmvp" to "erotic status main.rpgmvp" in the pictures folder.
it might be prudent to keep both versions of the file in the folder just in case there's some other part of the game that still calls for that image by its original name.
Yeah, I tried that and got this error instead

Also, there is no 1-0 in the images folder. And I never edited one. It starts a 1-1-1

Uncle Iroh

Jun 15, 2017
I don't think it's the image itself. Purely because all the other images seem to work just fine. So why would this one be throwing a fit?

Uncle Iroh

Jun 15, 2017
Right, I did some testing and it's definitely how the MTL changed the code. I put the images in the raw japanese version and it works just fine.

It's also worth noting that the mtl code also messed up the volume settings. The highlighted master volume setting isn't available to be changed in the mtl version. But works fine in the japanese version.

Uncle Iroh

Jun 15, 2017
You know what... I'm actually just rhubarbed. I didn't read about what you said for the js folder. I replaced that folder back with the japanese and I got it all to work. I'll be uploading the translated game with images shortly

savagepirate2

Dec 2, 2017
You know what... I'm actually just rhubarbed. I didn't read about what you said for the js folder. I replaced that folder back with the japanese and I got it all to work. I'll be uploading the translated game with images shortly
that js folder is weird for me. i got it to work once with the Blowjob Monster Amirin game, but then it stopped working. since then it never works and always skip it but i include it just in case.

Shiro-Nyaa!!!

Jun 12, 2020
Right, I did some testing and it's definitely how the MTL changed the code. I put the images in the raw japanese version and it works just fine.

It's also worth noting that the mtl code also messed up the volume settings. The highlighted master volume setting isn't available to be changed in the mtl version. But works fine in the japanese version.
sorry for asking this out of nowhere and i understand that it has nothing to do with this game ^^

do you maybe know what kind of font you used on the text you changed?
trying to edit a image from a different game but i just can`t find the font for it (the game is a demo so just trying some stuff out ^^ )

and thank you in advance once agen my apologies for this