RPGM [Translation Request] [RE201200] Minazuki-tan ~InfiltraTitty Lewd Beast Academy~

whyimIhere

Mar 11, 2021
Developer: TeamJOKER
Genre: Swimwear; Bondage; School/Academy; Vore; Tentacle; Interspecies Sex
Store:
Language: Japanese
Haven't seen any English translation request for this game despite it looks kinda good, so imma post It here xD big thanks to anyone who spend their time translating this :D
1622998349105.png
1622998367629.png
1622998387881.png
1622998413709.png
[Episode]
At a certain academy, an incident where 5 female students
consecutively go missing occurs. In a town with low crime rate
and levels of public order such a case is unprecedented...

Something must be up.

Anti-Demon Shrine Maiden Minazuki Takagaki senses the work
of demons and heads off to solve the mystery behind this case.

[Game Contents]
An exploration RPG taking place at a school.
This time containing In-Battle Erotic Attacks!

23 erotic event scenes
(10+ enemies that erotically attack during battle)

Depending on the location, the character may be wearing bikini,
racing swimsuit, etc and the battle CG will reflect this change.

• Love
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Hfreak and MACRHR

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Bought it, some of you ungradeful leechers better make something out of it >:-[ JUST KIDDING xD

I didn't tested it, like unpack/start it. Sometimes it won't start because of some japanese language settings bullshit even if you choose "Language -> Japanese" when you extract it with WinRAR.

Download @ Mega: SORRY IT HAS PLAY DRM PROTECTION :( SOMEONE NEEDS TO CRACK THIS FIRST.
Thanks for trying!

• Angry
Reactions: Mahneggaguchu

whyimIhere

Mar 11, 2021
Bought it, some of you ungradeful leechers better make something out of it >:-[ JUST KIDDING xD

I didn't tested it, like unpack/start it. Sometimes it won't start because of some japanese language settings bullshit even if you choose "Language -> Japanese" when you extract it with WinRAR.

Download @ Mega: SORRY IT HAS PLAY DRM PROTECTION :( SOMEONE NEEDS TO CRACK THIS FIRST.
So if I like download dis from torrent then upload it onto mega, it won't work rt? just asking :D

Spermasahne

Apr 7, 2021
So if I like download dis from torrent then upload it onto mega, it won't work rt? just asking :D
It will work when it's cracked. My version is also useable many times with the same "key" but because of a online check it will block the game from running when too many play it with the same key.