RPGM - Complete - [Translation Request] Red Haired Demon / Akagami No Kishin (RJ233372)

1. 5.00 star(s)

Kuzero

I wish there were more games like this.
    I mean, I'm sure you already played or at least heard of such games. "Extremely strong heroine gets a curse or random debuff and now she gets involved in lewd things".
    Here is the thing though. Here, she never "breaks". She changes, yes. But she never ends up becoming a nympho. She is always in control.
    To her, "sex" is a way to get "food". She becomes something of a true succubus. So if you like:
    -expressionless sex
    -sex as a mean to get more powerful
    -extremely strong heroine that is always in control
    Then this game is probably worth trying out.
    I think one of the scene that express what this game is about so well is the goblin scene (the only monster scene in the game). She drops her weapons, let them jump on her...and when she gets tired of it, she just grabs them and insta-kill them while they are still fucking her.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

superman1234

Pretty good game, based on the discussion in the thread I put off trying this one not expecting much. But as someone who likes to read through the story for RPGM games, this is pretty good.

It's a corruption game where the MC doesn't just become braindead slut. The MC stays a hero throughout the story, and the corruption components are very well integrated considering that the MC never goes crazy. Definitely the most unique kind of story telling I've encountered for a corruption game.

The story was actually pretty interesting, gameplay is straight forward but interesting and no grinding what so ever.

It's a short game though, a medium amount of scenes, but it's all very well done. The art is fantastic as well.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Noobeginner

Actual good FemMC. Imagine aTerminator that get corrupted by Succubus in a fantasy world.

PRO :
    - Emotionless sex fetishist heaven
    - An actual likable FemMC that's not just another hot bimbo slut
    - A fresh take on corruption theme HRPG
    - Plenty of H-CG and variation
    - Also cover other fetish like minor NTR and Shota

CON :
    - A Buggy mess. Hope that it can be patch soon
    - Required LOTS of grinding. Just use save editor on your sex magic

Why this game can't be shared because of some minor shota side character?
  4. 4.00 star(s)

pazhentaigame

overall a good one of strong woman get fallen
    sadly they keep their theme to the end about her strong hood
    I would more satisfy to see her mind break route
    art is good scene a bit repetitive
    no unnecessary fight mechanic