Others None [Translation Request] Rise Arisen ~ Rise, Arisin ~ [RJ334309] [touhou-marupon-dou]

lalapolpolpol

Feb 26, 2018
RJ334309_img_main.jpg

Title: Rise Arisen ~ Rise, Arisin ~

JP title :【異種姦senkaSRPG】Rise Arisen ~ライズ、アライズン~

Full Save at the Last Boss with the Entire Party as Virgins

Game Genre: SRPG, Strategy

Erotic Genres: Capture, Breeding, Pregnancy, Birth, Slavery, Human Cattle, Rape, Restraint, Monster Girl, Gang Bang, Male Protagonist

A character-capture based game by Marupon, with SRPG gameplay and a typical medieval storyline set in the same universe as some of his other games. If any of the female characters are defeated by the enemy, they are imprisioned and forced to have sex and give birth to enemy monsters. Has a heavy focus on impregnation/birth and slavery in general. Also follows a principle of "Pleasure Fall" in contrast to "Pleasure Obey/Surrender", which means characters start accepting their situation with reluctant disgust/quiet defiance in contrast to the open enjoyment of their current situation. And as a Marupon work, of course, expect all scenes to involve either rape or abuse with a suffering and humilhation bent to it to sate all inner sadists out there.

Made in SRPG Studio

Last edited:

assc0bar

Lewd Maze Developer
Game Developer
May 12, 2018
+1
Its actually rather hard to get scenes "normally" without using cheating option,i was getting same repeating stuff on every level, dunno why.
I quess at least partial for interface and some skill / UI details would be really helpful.

• Hey there
Reactions: lalapolpolpol

vx1900

Jan 17, 2020
Holy shit, if you haven't watched the trailer video, do so. They have what is essentially a Japanese DragonForce/
RHAPSODY doing the op, and it's amazing. Guess they're called . Was not expecting that when I started up a random eroge. The OP is called "Lunatic Dance." Here's the lyrics and rough translation if anyone's interested:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I always get excited for Marupon's stuff as I enjoy the raw cruelty/sadism of it, but it's usually lost behind too much genuine gameplay and a complex japanese interface that's impossible to navigate unless you're fluent. Very much look forward to this getting at least a partial.

Edit: with some more poking around, it looks like Seraph just does bespoke and royalty-free rpg music in general, but I'm still damn impressed.

Last edited: