Others Java None [Translation Request][RJ143307] How to Make a Floating City - IrisField

backtrow

Dec 24, 2020
I'm surprised this 2014 game doesn't appear at here, or maybe the search result doesn't show up to me.
This is an old game, I don't know if its Java made or not, OLD BUT GOLD is all I can say, it never inferior to current types.
Please do link it to me if there was an old thread talk about this RJ143307 by IrisField.

I'm not sure If they abandoned the game.

Screenshots:
Capture2.JPG Capture3.JPG RJ143307_PTS0000006920_0.jpg
Capture1.JPG
Ver 3.0.0(Early Access) checked, it said no H scene for 2 new Characters. (I thought they say no H-scene for whole game when it's new version)

Beginning only:

DOWNLOAD LINK: I'm sorry I can't provide the link, Please DOWNLOAD via Sukebei torrent site.

Translation Request status:
About the translations, there were scripts inside the folder downloaded, it affected the game, might excluded menu, UI, etc. (Please let me know if you know how to unpack .pac file)
Let say if the game frost, the whole scene was blanked and only left dialog box.

Personal opinion:
Same old as shit I said, OLD but Gold, I can see there's multiple artist doing the respectively illust, CG, H-scen, but there's a few my fav.
I don't know if the dev intended to abandon the game, but I did play their series,
You need to have better understanding of good ol JP VN to know to How-To, or To-Do-List.
I did play some of them without fully understanding of it, they was harsh at the beginning, but easier when get used to it.

Also, they have good bgm music, at least suitable. Hope you got the same taste.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dicksquid

May 24, 2019
I've been able to unpack the .pac files for "How to Build a Magnificent Kingdom" using GARbro. This should be your go to when you don't know what you should use, as it works for most archives. Hoping to see official translations for other irisfield games.

DLSKG

Jun 4, 2019
the last update on their blog was 3 years ago

rufo37

Aug 30, 2021
Kagura picked the game up, There's going to be a steam release by this year although there's no release date unfortunately

Reactions: PunpunRen