RPGM [Translation Request] [RJ402948] [RETU] [The Legendary Matagi ~Inheritance and Tradition~]

bigshit

Jun 1, 2017
Thread Title: [RPGM] The Legendary Matagi ~Inheritance and Tradition~ / 伝説のマタギ ~継承、そして伝承へ~ [RETU]

Store:
Censored: YES
Japanese Title: 伝説のマタギ ~継承、そして伝承へ~
Platform: RPG Maker MV
Developer:

Overview
The two of them continued hunting in a mountain hut in order to make Kokomi, the granddaughter of Matagi's master, a full-fledged hunter. After that, I enjoyed shooting air rifles with my childhood friend Misaki as a competition, not hunting. From Misaki's point of view, competitive shooting seemed to be fun. Then she became her. In addition, the first H is while Sky is sleeping...? He enjoys air pistol while helping her sister-in-law (Miku) at the shooting range. Miku didn't have a permit so it was a beam pistol. In addition, the first H was sleeping in the gunpowder warehouse, but I was forced to wake up and get angry. Miku gets angry easily and pinches easily. But she has a spoiled side and is cute. She decides to study for her exams with Miku because she wants to get a gun license with her friend Maho. These guys don't like studying, so they fall asleep right away... As a punishment, I let them sleep. Maho-chan was squishy and cute. She prefers a little chubby to her skinny daughter. She likes her skinny daughter too. She was studying at the shooting range, so I gave Kokomi and Misaki some guidance on guns. She enjoyed air rifle hunting with Misaki based on her experience with her previous air rifle. Because Misaki was cute while hunting, she cheated and had sex. She got really pissed off afterwards. She was scarier than a bear. No matter what I say, Kokomi will let me have sex. She gets pissed off sometimes, but that's what makes her cute. I've finished studying for the exam, so the three of us, Mitomisaki and I, decide to go hunting in the mountains. She was so cute with Misaki that she was mischievous while she was climbing and she got angry and left...she was made to sleep on the ground by Kokomi and it was a disaster.

jonnyl8r

Jun 3, 2018
i got a bug in the game where i cant shoot anything because the pictures will not load