RPGM None [Translation request] Ruby Alice's Job Hunting Log

Clues1234

Jul 4, 2021

Ruby Alice was raised to become a knight. It's all she knows, and all she ever dreamed of becoming.
However, the times have changed, the knight order is now no more, leaving her dream crushed, and her options limited.
She is forced to venture out into the world with limited knowledge, and only her knight skills.
What can she do? What does she want to do?
She has no answers. But everyone has to work to put food on the table.

So she tries out different kinds of work, and since she's lacking in common sense,
she naively listens to everything she's told to do...

Genre: Job-search RPG
Approx. 50 base CG, 250+ CG total including variations
Production tool: RPG TKool MV

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
did this translation break anyone else's common sense tab, mine is empty.
Yeah, this is why I detest MTLs. You can't just press a button in T++ and expect everything to be okay. The Common Sense section is part of the Plugins, and the menu is populated by "Items", the features of which will be broken if you just batch translate (it follows the "SG" description with original japanese in order to be read properly). Also, if you're using an MTL, there are much more stuff broken than just the Common Sense tab for this game, as an unedited MTL will crash your game quite a few times.

I'm doing a full translation of this particular game, but it's gonna take a REALLY long time, because 1.) I'm translating two other games right now, 2.) Not only is it a huge game, but it progresses incredibly slowly. and 3.) I don't see the purpose in throwing months of my life into something that someone has taken 5 minutes to do (albeit poorly and carelessly).

Clues1234

Jul 4, 2021
Yeah, this is why I detest MTLs. You can't just press a button in T++ and expect everything to be okay. The Common Sense section is part of the Plugins, and the menu is populated by "Items", the features of which will be broken if you just batch translate (it follows the "SG" description with original japanese in order to be read properly). Also, if you're using an MTL, there are much more stuff broken than just the Common Sense tab for this game, as an unedited MTL will crash your game quite a few times.

I'm doing a full translation of this particular game, but it's gonna take a REALLY long time, because 1.) I'm translating two other games right now, 2.) Not only is it a huge game, but it progresses incredibly slowly. and 3.) I don't see the purpose in throwing months of my life into something that someone has taken 5 minutes to do (albeit poorly and carelessly).
Would love a full translation!

lorprent

Dec 4, 2018

anyone doing translation work got my support, take as long as you like, and trust me i know the pain (did scanlation for manga for a bit)

• Wow
Reactions: Emerald_Gladiator