Mezeto

May 31, 2020
RJ360356_img_main.jpg
サブリナと無力なタマシイ

Last edited:
Reactions: DeDzOp

hp_surfer

Jun 7, 2017
Normally I hate the people who just skip to the gallery, especially for NTR games. But for this game, for the love of god just skip to it.
Holy fuck this "game" was bad. It is just a Visual Novel jammed into a RPGM game format, truly the worst of both worlds.
And even then, it isn't a good one at that, it moves at a glacial pace.
Even going at triple speed skipping the dialogue, it takes over an hour to get through to where the skip-from-the-start option takes you.
And all you'll miss in that time is one of the ugliest of the bastards just perving.

The art is a 9/10, it's fantastic... of the girls. The guy is drawn like a 3yr olds crayon drawing of the ugliest man in the world.
The theme is hot, making the cuck watch from inside uggo's body while he slowly ties to get out and the girls slowly are corrupted.
But fuck it's slow. 2 hours in and still no penetration.

Rant over.

KiraMantis

Jun 27, 2019
Normally I hate the people who just skip to the gallery, especially for NTR games. But for this game, for the love of god just skip to it.
Holy fuck this "game" was bad. It is just a Visual Novel jammed into a RPGM game format, truly the worst of both worlds.
And even then, it isn't a good one at that, it moves at a glacial pace.
Even going at triple speed skipping the dialogue, it takes over an hour to get through to where the skip-from-the-start option takes you.
And all you'll miss in that time is one of the ugliest of the bastards just perving.

The art is a 9/10, it's fantastic... of the girls. The guy is drawn like a 3yr olds crayon drawing of the ugliest man in the world.
The theme is hot, making the cuck watch from inside uggo's body while he slowly ties to get out and the girls slowly are corrupted.
But fuck it's slow. 2 hours in and still no penetration.

Rant over.
And you will never get to see penetration. It's terrible

774edde

Mar 23, 2021
Am I the only person that likes this game? It focuses on sexual harrassment and the feeling of being a pervert. Not every scene needs to be filled with sex. It's a very slow burn and I get that its not a major turn on for most but still, I wouldn't say the game is bad or terrible.

Reactions: smilee2110