None [Translation Request] [Saki chan wants to make you understand][Karaage Kompany]

Courier123

Dec 19, 2018
if anyone has a download link i might try to translate it myself
I think I found the file, give me some some download it. I don't know the rules about telling about other sites, it's the kitty torrent one anyway.
Lucky coincidence, today I also found a thread and the raw of another good game, an island (vanilla) sex adventure in pixel style

Last edited:

undeadpanpan

Apr 15, 2021
I think I found the file, give some me download it. I don't know the rules about telling about other sites, it's the kitty torrent one anyway.
Lucky coincidence, today I also found a thread and the raw of another good game, an island (vanilla) sex adventure in pixel style
Can you DM me the site you are using

TechnoParagon

Mar 16, 2022
Okay so for this game, I actually really want to translate and decensor this one... to be very honest I think this is the next game I do once I finish Lattice SOS which is done btw, just being proofread by other team members.

What can I say I have a thing for nipple piercings so I knew once I saw that I had to TL this game. And Lattice should be released within a week too... I will post something if and when I do actually start this.

Reactions: Blake639

TechnoParagon

Mar 16, 2022
if anyone has a download link i might try to translate it myself
Hey you know what I am confirming that I will translate this game. After going through this game in RPG Maker and going through all the plugins and game files I can affirm that this game pretty big. But seems shorter than the last game that I TL'd. :HideThePain:

If you are interested in helping me with play testing let me know.

Reactions: virio

undeadpanpan

Apr 15, 2021
Hey you know what I am confirming that I will translate this game. After going through this game in RPG Maker and going through all the plugins and game files I can affirm that this game pretty big. But seems shorter than the last game that I TL'd. :HideThePain:

Yeah Sure im willing to help with testing. i appreciate you takingg on this translation

• Red Heart
Reactions: Courier123

Styxboat

Aug 24, 2018

If the offer is still open I volunteer

• Red Heart

TechnoParagon

Mar 16, 2022
Yeah Sure im willing to help with testing. i appreciate you takingg on this translation
No problem, better yet thank the dev for making a good game. :BootyTime:

If the offer is still open I volunteer
Of course, and good timing too lol. I only need 2 - 3 play testers tops so I'll make sure to hold a spot for you. Just join my discord and @ me. So I know who to message when the time comes. (When I release Lattice)

• Love

Kitakori

Feb 28, 2022

I have been looking everywhere for a translation. Can't wait for this thanks man!

TechnoParagon

Mar 16, 2022
I just posted my translation for Lattice SOS. So basically that means my plate has more space on it. I'm gonna make this game be my main focus now. And luckily for me it seems shorter than Lattice... Thank God. :HideThePain: I'll post some updates as I make progress. Also I will try to use the power of Ai to decensor this game like I did for Lattice. I hope it works

Wataterp

Jan 27, 2019
I just posted my translation for Lattice SOS. So basically that means my plate has more space on it. I'm gonna make this game be my main focus now. And luckily for me it seems shorter than Lattice... Thank God. :HideThePain: I'll post some updates as I make progress. Also I will try to use the power of Ai to decensor this game like I did for Lattice. I hope it works
I know it's only been over 10 days, but any progress?