RPGM [Translation request] Sakurako Quest (Exposure RPG)

DannyCCC

Oct 30, 2019
Well, I'm adding my +1 into this thread as well. I come by every now and then to check to see if anyone has posted an update for a full translation but as of now looks like we got nothing yet.

Last edited:
Reactions: oshocka

oshocka

Jan 18, 2018
Well, I'm adding my +1 into this tread as well. I come by every now and then to check to see if anyone has posted an update for a full translation but as of now looks like we got nothing yet.
its crazy cause most of the other games by this author are translated. I wonder why no one wants to try with this one

DannyCCC

Oct 30, 2019
Well, weirdly a lot of people are having trouble finding the full game to translate as most have found only less than 65 mb files as I've been reading the older comments. However, can't someone just buy the original over 400 mb files from the DLsite and figure out how to translate from that or does it not work like that?

Reactions: oiuytfrt

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
Well, weirdly a lot of people are having trouble finding the full game to translate as most have found only less than 65 mb files as I've been reading the older comments. However, can't someone just buy the original over 400 mb files from the DLsite and figure out how to translate from that or does it not work like that?
H-Sharing has the 1.10 version (e.g. the latest version) for download. Yes, it's not 400 megs, but I doubt that's an issue.
It most likely means the original dlsite package contained some irrelevant stuff along side the Windows version.
I've found that sometimes you get a package containing the game multiple times (incl. a Mac version for instance).

Also, I wouldn't be surprised if the 'pirated' version just doesn't contain the RPGM RTP. Which might've also been included in that 400+ MB package.

I'm pretty confident that H-Sharing's not putting up a demo there. Also, the demo is only 34MB, not 66.
Anyway ... just MTool it if you really do want to play it.

Reactions: DannyCCC

Kiruba

Feb 8, 2019
Hey Guys I Got a translator for games in playstore
download joi translator it is translating the games from japanese to english
and im having more games to translate which is having good content

notaguest_64

Jan 15, 2019
Been a lurker for a long time and I love a good exposure game. I've been wanting this game translated for awhile, but been seeing people ask and ask for the game. Well I bought it, and I went through so many hoops and hurdles to buy from DL Site, hopefully it'll be worth it all tho! What would be the best way to upload it here? it says the 400 meg Zip File is too big

Reactions: Remdaz

Remdaz

Feb 28, 2018
Been a lurker for a long time and I love a good exposure game. I've been wanting this game translated for awhile, but been seeing people ask and ask for the game. Well I bought it, and I went through so many hoops and hurdles to buy from DL Site, hopefully it'll be worth it all tho! What would be the best way to upload it here? it says the 400 meg Zip File is too big
have you tried gofile? I know that without premium files don't last but maybe someone else could grab it and reupload it properly