Others None [Translation Request] Sakusei Byoutou ~Seikaku Saiaku no Nurse Shika Inai Byouin de Shasei Kanri Seikatsu~ [Dark One!]

RedC2

Mar 22, 2019
bg01.jpg
Original Title: 搾精病棟 ~性格最悪のナースしかいない病院で射精管理生活~

Fanza link:
VNDB link:
Download link (Torrent):

Genre: Femdom, nurse heroines, reverse rape, masochist protagonist, sex toys, emotionless sex

Description:

A mysterious rare disease where pain runs through my testicles if I don't cum every 3 hours.
As if suffering from this wasn't enough, I fell down some stairs and fractured both arms from the impact.

Having become unable to masturbate, I ended up asking the nurses to milk my semen--that is, help with my ejaculations--for the duration of my hospitalization.
Having a gentle and caring nurse do this for me...
Could it be they won't just do it with their hands, but even do "this" or "that"...!? It'd be embarrassing, but, but...!

I was an idiot to imagine all that.
Because the hospital I'd entered was famous in this area for having "only nurses with the worst personalities".
Their ejaculation support--the ways they milked me--surpassed my imagination...

Characters:

Tachibana (CV: Mirau)
Serious and with a strong sense of duty, an excellent nurse. There's no apparent reason to suspect her of having a bad personality, but in her case the work environment has taken it's toll. Stuck between unreasonable superiors and incapable subordinates, she always gets someone else's blame...
As a result, her already sharp stare has turned cold. Passion and sympathy have left her, leaving only her sense of duty based on which she goes about her business with a dry and uninterested manner. Becoming strict with both patients and coworkers.

Kurokawa (CV: Isshiki Hikaru)
Servile and self-disparaging, the type that makes excuses rather than apologize for one's wrongs. At the same time badmouthing others in her thoughts. Well known scum that holds grudges until they boil over into nasty acts of revenge. Dares not defy those who she sees as stronger than herself, but has no mercy on those she deems weak. If things get bad for her, there's no end to her tears as she proclaims to be the victim while wholly believing it herself.
Senses that Yamada is, similar to her, scum and tries to become "scum-friends" with him.

Yamaguchi (CV: Kamishiro Misaki)
Former delinquent, violent and brutish. Hotblooded, the type to let her fists do the talking. From her delinquent days she still has the habit of establishing a pecking order. Gets especially rough, if she thinks she's made light of.
On the other hand, she posses the heart of a maiden in love. Although, there's no way it would ever beat for Yamada.

Hiramatsu (CV: Kaibara Elena)
Always lazy and unmotivated. Tries to slack off whenever possible. Begins degenerating into self-indulgence when no one's looking. Lethargic and apathic towards everything. Without saying, this also goes for taking care of Yamada.
Always surrounded by a aura of listlessness, her movements are slow and her appearance is haphazard. Only getting drunk rises her spirits.

148962.jpg 148961.jpg 148959.jpg 148958.jpg 148957.jpg 148956.jpg 148955.jpg 148954.jpg 148953.jpg

Definitely a paradise for masochists. Dark One! is 2/2 so far as it continues to make great games. The CG is excellent and the girls have "great" personalities. Would love to see this one translated in order to get a full verbal thrashing.

Last edited: