Others [Translation request] School Pandemonium/学園パンデモニウム [Level 1]

NyaaRrar

Jan 18, 2019
School Pandemonium main.jpg

DEVELOPER: Level 1
Ci-en:
GENRE: Text based, Female Protagonist, Teacher, Succubus/Demon, School/College, Lesbian, Slave, Futanari, brain washing, cheating, and more.
DLSITE:
PLATFORM: Unknown

STORY:

Kaho Amemiya and Shiho Amemiya, two sisters who work as teachers at Amanohikari Academy, have a secret that they cannot tell anyone.
They are the descendants of succubus, a lecherous type of demon who came from the demon world to the human world.
However, with a development in magic, they no longer have to steal their magic from humans, so they've hidden their true identities and lived a peaceful life.

However, this peaceful life suddenly comes to an end.
The demon weapon Juna Lallana, which was supposed to have been sealed away 500 years ago, has now awakened, and the demon world is in chaos.
Finally, Juna's evil hand now reaches the human world, and the Heavenly Optical Garden is taken over by the rebel Succubus, who are planning to rule the world through Eros.

Kaho and her friends desperately try to escape, though if they are caught, they'll be subjected to a harsh training called "persuasion".
Will they be able to escape this predicament?

Preview: School Pandemonium 1.jpg , School Pandemonium 2.jpg , School Pandemonium 3.jpg , School Pandemonium 4.jpg , School Pandemonium 5.jpg , School Pandemonium 6.jpg

gfurst

Nov 6, 2019
Just curious but I want to see their newest game translated

Reimu_Hakurei

Jan 27, 2020
Partial English patch (MTL, via DeepL) -- for v1.00 of the game

Instructions:
Unzip patch01.zip, put patch01.gpx in the game directory. Done.

Only things translated are the ones in the main scenario file (which is basically all of the dialog and such, but not things like UI elements and item names). Other stuff could probably be translated without too much extra work, but...

The DLsite listing for this game says the current version is v1.01. All copies I can find online are v1.00. While I could regenerate a new patch for the main scenario file for the newer version in under a minute, any other stuff would be a manual process, and I don't feel it's worth the effort to make any manually-involved changes to an outdated game version.

If someone wants to buy (or otherwise track down) the latest version, v1.01, and post that here, I'll go a little further, otherwise this partial patch is what ye get.

chiazx1

Apr 25, 2020
Partial English patch (MTL, via DeepL) -- for v1.00 of the game

Instructions:
Unzip patch01.zip, put patch01.gpx in the game directory. Done.

Only things translated are the ones in the main scenario file (which is basically all of the dialog and such, but not things like UI elements and item names). Other stuff could probably be translated without too much extra work, but...

The DLsite listing for this game says the current version is v1.01. All copies I can find online are v1.00. While I could regenerate a new patch for the main scenario file for the newer version in under a minute, any other stuff would be a manual process, and I don't feel it's worth the effort to make any manually-involved changes to an outdated game version.

If someone wants to buy (or otherwise track down) the latest version, v1.01, and post that here, I'll go a little further, otherwise this partial patch is what ye get.
good work bro.
How much time you put into it?