[Translation request] Sequel, black-haired busty chairman and Kusao-kun's summer vacation

RuuiQ

Sep 11, 2019
Zoku kurokami kyonyū iin-chō to kusa 汰-Kun no Natsu Yasumi

Link:

Product comment

■ A younger cousin, a sister who decided to go to the countryside of Kusao-kun. It was Yuuri who swore that he would not be swept away this time, but after all he was embarrassed ...

■ Overview
It's been a few weeks since "Natsuyasumi", who was humiliated by his younger cousin Kusatsu-kun, who was humiliated by all he wanted to do.
This time, Yuuri and Shiori will visit the countryside of Kusao-kun for a memorial service.
Yuuri persuades Kusao-kun not to repeat that shame.
Kusao promises that he won't hate them, but ...! ??

Yuuri, a big-breasted sister with long black hair, who is vulnerable to being pushed and easily swept away, and anyone can do naughty things
Shiori, a bright and energetic younger sister with small breasts, is trained by being given various orders by being grasped by the grass.
In a peaceful country village full of nature, various humiliations attack the two again!

■ Synopsis / Situation

・ Naked and playing in the water
They enjoyed playing at the riverside, but they fell and got soaked in their whole body. I have no choice but to get naked to dry my clothes, but the clothes I had dried are gone ...
Taken by Kusato-kun, I decided to go home almost naked!

・ Hidden voice in the shadow
The two who were about to be found hurriedly hid in the shadow of the hut.
Kusao-kun, who discovered that the two of them had been soaked while walking in an embarrassing fashion, began to say that I would wipe them off. She was a sister who desperately held back her voice when she was tossed about a secret place with a person right there ...! ??

・ Bus Slut ●
Yuri, who was asked to use her, goes out by bus, but falls asleep at ease on a rural bus with few people.
Kusao-kun's friends appear there. Friends who had been told the boastful story of "a cute and naughty cousin who listens to anything" are dying to see Yuuri sleeping comfortably in front of her, and start mischief! !!

・'King pretend'
Shiori, who has a weakness, ends up going out with Kusao-kun's "King Pretend" and is taken around with her lower body naked.
In addition, he was put on the bus in that appearance and ordered to secretly roll up his clothes and expose his body ...
Furthermore, I was forced to imitate a dog many times in front of a large number of ●●● ...

・ Appreciation party
Two people who ended up being humiliated. Kusata-kun will hold a'appreciation party'at a secret base to show off to his friends the nakedness of the beautiful girl sisters who are compliant with him! In front of the boys who gathered, they exposed everything ...! ??

・ Beautiful girl sisters Wanwan Osanpo play
Two people who wear collars and are dressed like dogs and are made to'walk'in the village at midnight.
The appearance of Shiori's juniors during the training camp happens to be there!
A big pinch comes to Shioori in a situation that should never be found!

■ Specifications
Heroine full voice
14 basic CGs + 2 standing pictures, 16 in total
Equipped with save / load / CG / recollection mode.

* This work is a direct sequel to "Black Hair Big Breasts Chairman and Kusatsu-kun's Summer Vacation", but I think you can enjoy it as a single item because it is a simple story.
-This work is created with Unity and a party.
-The maximum resolution of this work is 1920 x 1080, but you can play it on a display with a resolution lower than this.
・ This work is a work that is often attacked by younger ○ Sana ●●●. Please note that it is not ●●●.