RPGM None [Translation Request] Serenia the pious saint [sinabi ninja village]

gelophee

May 30, 2017
Needs an update to 1.1 not a translation. Man translation is easy and you can do it yourself lol.

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
I'm working on this right now; spent the last week on it in my spare time. It's a LONG ass game though.

Needs an update to 1.1 not a translation. Man translation is easy and you can do it yourself lol.
Please feel free to make one then. MTL is fairly easy, sure, but that also depends on your tolerance for the poetry. Even ChatGPT has its issues when using it to translate.

Reactions: Heranwen

shiion1

Mar 1, 2017
Some info about the game: Art CG is good, but some people said that the game is linear which is a bit sad (1st game from the dev so its aight), the Mtool MTL works and the H-status screena aint a image so Mtool also translate that a bit. I'd love a partial for the game, mainly H-status and the titles (which is her experiences, I think)

Also, Horny Lord sorry about the ping at ya but hentai-sharing has mexashare link for the game (not 1.01) which is miles better than svs mirrors (although no raw mtl). Think its worth linking that mirror for JP download so people can use some MTL tool on it if they wish so? If possible, I'd like to ask for you to put the RJ number for the game in the title (which is RJ01055403) just to improve search results for this thread.

Nero_loko

Mar 16, 2021
Some info about the game: Art CG is good, but some people said that the game is linear which is a bit sad (1st game from the dev so its aight), the Mtool MTL works and the H-status screena aint a image so Mtool also translate that a bit. I'd love a partial for the game, mainly H-status and the titles (which is her experiences, I think)

Also, Horny Lord sorry about the ping at ya but hentai-sharing has mexashare link for the game (not 1.01) which is miles better than svs mirrors (although no raw mtl). Think its worth linking that mirror for JP download so people can use some MTL tool on it if they wish so? If possible, I'd like to ask for you to put the RJ number for the game in the title (which is RJ01055403) just to improve search results for this thread.
How can i install Mtool?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: BreadnNetorare

JeiCC

Sep 22, 2017
This game is a massive blueball. I love the art and slow corruption but you get at max 3 total penetration scenes and no multiple endings. Just a forced vanilla ending after being railroaded onto a very narrow progression path. Hell the first 2-3h of the story you're not allowed to explore. You're forced to progress the linear story until you stop the war. Also every time you think there's about to be penetration some interference happens and she gets away for free. Man game was so close to being good.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
- - -
Stigmata-KUN

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Horny Lord