RPGM None [Translation Request] Sexual Magician Ange [RJ01079529] [Suzuya]

gesanor

Jul 15, 2020
ENG title : Sexual Magician Ange (MTLd)
JP title : 性魔法使いアンジュ
LINK :
Dlsite tags: Male Protagonist, Married Woman, Childhood Friend, Fantasy, Cuckoldry (Netorare)

MTL'd Description : Advance through the dungeon while having sex with your childhood friend!
Chris and Robin were cursed by monsters when they were babies. They have a constitution where recovery magic and medicine do not work. The only effective magic for them is "sex magic" that converts sexual excitement into energy. Together with their childhood friend Ange, who is a user of sexual magic, they challenge the dungeon where the cursed monster resides...
And there was another important purpose: to become intimate with Ange in the process of generating excitement energy. Let's become lovers! Will they be able to defeat the cursed monster? Who will capture Ange's heart? A dangerous adventure begins with the sex of three childhood friends

My tl;dr: two guys have been cursed so only sex magic works to heal them. To break the curse they must defeat a certain monster and Ange, their childhood friend comes with their party. The dlsite page says that Angie likes both of them and is 'lascivious' because she went along knowing she'd get to have sex with both of them. Personally I like that sort of debauchery so hope somebody comes along to try and TL this (I also couldnt find any floating copies of this so if somebody would like to share Ill add it to this post) but also Suzuya have made great stuff before and Im suprised this release went under the radar!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited: