RPGM [Translation Request] 特警シグナルフォースII~OPERATION WHITE~

kitsune54

Dec 17, 2018
■ Story
20XX Fight day and night with the remodeled criminal group "Gann Dead"
The three members of the special crime countermeasure strengthening riot police "SIGNAL"
It is supposed to attack the enemy's hideout, but on the contrary it will be annihilated and captured.
The only remaining Dr. Shirane Ricca
He wore a new suit "White Signal" and carried out a rescue operation.
■ Feature 1: Squadron heroine defeat insult action RPG.
Kick off your enemies, evade traps and rescue your allies.
Earn money to strengthen your suit and take advantage of the stage

■ Feature 2: Undressing / Defeat H Anime
In the action part, undress every time you take damage
When defeated, H animation develops.

■ Feature 3: Fight in two situations, inside and outside, with a four-sided battle of Gaixia
・ The enemy is a group of unusual cyborg monsters
If you are defeated, you will be attacked in a cruel way that robs you of human dignity.
・ Sexual harassment H by humans
The hands of obscene men approaching her who can not afford it by means of piggybacking on the crisis
The mind and body are gradually developed ...
H event 65 scenes
Number of CG: 30 basic, 245 in total including difference
12 types of battle insult animation
Equipped with CG mode, recollection mode, and H animation playback mode
After clearing, there is a fully open switch.

■ Supplement
Unexpected problems may occur on low-spec PCs.
Please check if it works properly with the trial version before purchasing.
(Saved data can be carried over to the product version.)

It's a sequel, but you can enjoy it even if you haven't played it yet.

Night27

May 8, 2017
for some reason the the MTL does not work for me as even after I put it in the "www" file nothing changes is it possible for someone to post a download of the MTL already added into the game or is this one of those games that you need to do some sort of extraction before you can use the MTL file?

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
for some reason the the MTL does not work for me as even after I put it in the "www" file nothing changes is it possible for someone to post a download of the MTL already added into the game or is this one of those games that you need to do some sort of extraction before you can use the MTL file?
If your game doesn't change after dropping the www folder in that means your game is still packed and you need to unpack it first.
You can do this by using the "EnigmaVBUnpacker" I will add a version as an attachment.
Just start the "EnigmaVBUnpacker.exe" choose the location of the game executable and click on "unpack".
Please verify that this step worked correctly by launching the unpacked game once using the "Game.exe" inside the newly created folder "%DEFAULTFOLDER%" before merging the MTL into it.
Should you just get a white screen on startup rename the "%DEFAULTFOLDER%" to "DEFAULTFOLDER" and try again.