Title: 転生したら逆レイプされまくりだった件
Dlsite:
Developer: Dieselmine
1618826340897.png

This game is kinda old but I don't see any translated versions anywhere

Reactions: Furnox

n0pe

Aug 27, 2018
i do have an hobby -mtl translation of this, it reminded me of konosuba so i wanted to play it, at such a level that i started trying translating it myself with the help of tl++ and a good friend who made me a tool to help me with the Horror of translating dieselmine games. ironicly the first game i ever mtld (or the third iam not sure of the order since tried3 at the same time xD)and the reason i started hobby mtling for myself.

if you want it dm me, but no refunds and garanty xU its a first try + hobbytl nothing else. all i can say i played and finished the complete game. its some years but i think there could be some minor issues but nothing game breaking since i could finish it.

but i would refrain from uploading it here since there are people who hate mtl even thought that chances a dieselmine game get a proper translation are pretty low. if there is an mtl it will be even lower but its at least better than never getting one.
ironicly iam also one who would rather have a proper translation of this

+1

sptkc

Feb 10, 2018
There's an english translated one at hemdomblog ( ), game is really grindy though.