RPGM [Translation Request] Shonen Brave Ken-Investigate the Haunted House!

Crims09

Dec 16, 2017
Store:
Circle: 第六花壇
Censored
: Yes
Language: Japanese to English
Tags: Netorare, corruption, RPGM, childhood friend, nun, tomboy
Plot: (google translated)
The latest work in our circle's "Shonen Brave Ken" series!
Although it is labeled as "Brave", there are no dragons or demons.
It is a loose work with a loose world view, and the settings change every time.

There is only one thing that doesn't change.
That is, the childhood friend "Millie" of the main character "Ken" is taken down by someone!
Black hair long big breasts Childhood friend is taken down ... Limited to this!

You can enjoy it even if you do not play the past work.
Rather, take a look at past works as a result of this work!

Link (Translated but no recollection room yet!) RJ275792_img_main.jpg

Last edited:

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
Damn, I was playing through this and really wanted to make a fan translation of this (just finished RJ270709). I'm playing an MTL version and while it's long, it doesn't look TOO hard to figure out what's being said.

But I was gonna do an AMWF version, and I think some people had a pretty strong reaction after I translated RE266338 like that. If y'all don't care, I might take this on, but if not, I'll move on to another game.

Crims09

Dec 16, 2017
Damn, I was playing through this and really wanted to make a fan translation of this (just finished RJ270709). I'm playing an MTL version and while it's long, it doesn't look TOO hard to figure out what's being said.

But I was gonna do an AMWF version, and I think some people had a pretty strong reaction after I translated RE266338 like that. If y'all don't care, I might take this on, but if not, I'll move on to another game.
Hey I'd absolutely love to see this being translated and I'm sure a bunch of people would too, I tried using translator++ but I couldn't wrap my head around certain things like /n's and how to make the english text fit within the box

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
Hey I'd absolutely love to see this being translated and I'm sure a bunch of people would too, I tried using translator++ but I couldn't wrap my head around certain things like /n's and how to make the english text fit within the box
It's not so bad. You can use the word wrap feature in Translator++ to make the text fit to some extent, but honestly, that's been a problem for me for many translations. I personally have to do a bunch of checks, and also just do an eye-test in Translator++ to make sure the text stays in the windows.

The /N references are variables. If you ever get into RPGMaker, you'll see what they refer to and can change the text too. However, I'd just leave them as is. Just make sure all of them have the same format (/N[__]), otherwise they'll break.

Reactions: KPatch

AlbedoS

Feb 14, 2020
finished the game but still not sure whether there are any other routes left or not,that's why a translation would be most welcome

CodeV

Aug 20, 2019
finished the game but still not sure whether there are any other routes left or not,that's why a translation would be most welcome
Mind if I ask for the save? the translation is killing my urge to finish the game. ;-;

SaHiL KaYa

Sep 2, 2019
still don't know if i have fully finished it or not but i think i have since i got 3 different endings;after grinding for 3 nights!

What I do after we Investigate the Haunted House for the 1st time. After that we back then some sort of mini scenes for game process but when the Mayor & Millie are that house (over the tent) then a small girl those watching there bath scene through the door I interact with her then she run away. After that I nothing for anything to do <just free run>. So help me to progress further.

CodeV

Aug 20, 2019
Can'r really seem to figure out what to do after the fairy scene? does the game just end there? or is there a free roam mode?

Reactions: aKitoshh

hp_surfer

Jun 7, 2017
This is legit one of the best NTR RPG games I have ever played. It has the hide and seek sprite sex like NTRPG/Amor Academy. Silhouette sex scenes, like Sexy Bar/NTR house, except these are animated. And they also have your standard CGs, mostly cutting out the fat bastards body (thanfully). And at least 2 branching paths. And I haven't even finished the game, yet.

hp_surfer

Jun 7, 2017
Can'r really seem to figure out what to do after the fairy scene? does the game just end there? or is there a free roam mode?
Which time with the fairy scene? The first? The second where you have multiple chatting options (with the big rockthing monument under the tree)? If there is another one after that, I haven't gotten to it yet.