RPGM None [Translation Request] Shota or Die

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

MezMez

Dec 20, 2017
That review really puts a damper on the mood, but ironically, after getting like 50 levels from polishing armor, I kinda wanna see where this game goes. But eh, MTL breaks this game pretty frikken hard, as in no voice clips, and the enemies spawn outside map and stuck there away from you.

bashtard

Feb 18, 2020
That review really puts a damper on the mood, but ironically, after getting like 50 levels from polishing armor, I kinda wanna see where this game goes. But eh, MTL breaks this game pretty frikken hard, as in no voice clips, and the enemies spawn outside map and stuck there away from you.
How to do you polishing the armor. I been playing this game for weeks I don't understand the system of this game. Can you please teach me how to polish the armor, pretty please

MezMez

Dec 20, 2017
How to do you polishing the armor. I been playing this game for weeks I don't understand the system of this game. Can you please teach me how to polish the armor, pretty please
Left of the castle, go into a building, and a guy will give you the task, just go up to the shining stuff and interact with it.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote