RPGM - None - [Translation Request] Shota or Die

1. 2.00 star(s)

Ophanim

Edit: I'll preface this with the statement that, had I liked literally anything about this game, I'd probably be working on a translation for you guys right now. As I am not, assume the worst.

Oh my days, this looks bad...

So, the Demon King is back (again) and your elder brother went off to stop his vague bs from occurring. Your brother did not return. It's time to go fight stock RPGmaker monsters and collect the low hanging fruit that is H CGs by talking to people. There seems to be some custom scripting in use, and a goddamn skill tree and such, which is nice. There's just one problem. This is a baaaad reverse rape game. The world isn't immersive, and neither are the sex scenes. It's about as dull, mechanically, as any other low effort shovelware, and the custom scripts do not help. The H scenes are not tied into any interesting mechanics either, as far as I can tell.

I can't tell if the dev was trying to do an homage to old console RPGs, or write a sex game. If it's the former, then it's a fairly low effort rendition that misses the point of what made those RPGs good. If the latter... the H scenes are literally two seconds long, each, and I can tell just by looking that the writing for them is... not great. You get 37 of them, so I hope the middling art quality saves it for you. And the dev thinks people will play this for ten hours :/

I managed fifteen minutes, and I want them back.