RPGM [Translation Request] SNEAK IN DISORDER ~Killer Girl-Hypnotic Brainwashing RPG~ [Ankoku Marimokan]

Horny Lord

Jun 14, 2020
RJ01015756_ana_img_main.jpg
Story.
Saori Nishikido,
a girl who is a hitman for the underworld cleaner "Seraphim Clean " .
I ran into a luxury apartment.
However a terrible trap awaits them there.
Tags:
Female Protagonist,Violence,Rape,Gangbang,Hypnosis,Tentacle

Release Date: 06/03/2023
Developer: [Ankoku Marimokan]
Language: Japanese.Eng-MTL
Censorship: Yes
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Download: v.03 Jap: Click me
Patch Eng-MTL v.04: Click me

German Translation

Gallery Save: Click me
Fix: Click me

Last edited:

mgbm

Jan 10, 2018
Made a partial, I still need to figure out where the word "Enemy" for Saori's moves so I can change that, but that's for another day. I also plan on completing this translation entirely. Constructive feedback is appreciated

Last edited:

mr_craigsliat

Sep 7, 2021
Made a partial, I still need to figure out where the word "Enemy" for Saori's moves so I can change that, but that's for another day. I also plan on completing this translation entirely. Constructive feedback is appreciated

Thank you so much for this im always tired of seeing his games being in mtl garbage

Reactions: Enchant789 and mgbm

JeiCC

Sep 22, 2017
How far does the demo go? I'll probably wait for the full game cause it's only 5 months away anyways so it sounds like it's almost done.

JeiCC

Sep 22, 2017
Until the very start of the 3rd floor (out of 7 or 8)
How do you get to the 2nd floor? Couldn't even go there with the elevator. Probably missed something.
edit: Nevermind had to start a new save the one where I got into the building by losing to the thugs outside skipped getting the key and park events so it seemed bugged couldn't progress with the underwear guy. Works now.

Last edited:

mgbm

Jan 10, 2018
How do you get to the 2nd floor? Couldn't even go there with the elevator. Probably missed something.
You have to get the 2nd floor key from the guy on the bottom right of the 1st floor. Trigger security by stealing from them in the bottom left room

Reactions: JeiCC