Others [Translation Request] 人形たち (SSS)

Jul 14, 2017
Using Translator
First time doing a thread. If something wrong, please tell me. If you need a game i can try download it on Mega.

Jul 14, 2017
Using Translator
Here's . I have only 1.00, so there's a bug, author tell about it on Ci-En, when you find a water "boss" you need beat him with normal attack, not jump on him, not shoot him, only normal attack, or you just freeze. Oh, yeah, the game played only on gamepad, so if you want "create" from keyboard just tap "F1" then "Settings" then "Operation Settings" then in "Control Method Settings" tap on "Keyboard/Mouse" and then bind the buttons you want use.

Jul 14, 2017
On Ci-En you can find "Gallery" for free, but with password, you need open "Ending A" and somehow translate symbols in end (or screenshot it and tell author, and he/she translate it for you). For normal play try using AppLocale or Locale Emulator.

Last edited:

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
On Ci-En you can find "Gallery" for free, but with password, you need open "Ending A" and somehow translate symbols in end (or screenshot it and tell author, and he/she translate it for you). For normal play try using AppLocale or Locale Emulator.
Thanks for the info.

Any pregnancy in this?

Jul 14, 2017
Thanks for the info.

Any pregnancy in this?
Using Translator
Sorry, it looks like not, on Ci-En the Author recently posted “Gallery” without a password, maybe he fixed it later, I didn’t check, but if anything, I can upload on Mega "Gallery" without a password.
P.S.
Sorry for not answered your question for almost a month.

Reactions: f9account

Tannin00

Jul 1, 2017
Using Translator
Sorry, it looks like not, on Ci-En the Author recently posted “Gallery” without a password, maybe he fixed it later, I didn’t check, but if anything, I can upload on Mega "Gallery" without a password.
P.S.
Sorry for not answered your question for almost a month.
Can you share the file with the open gallery?

I tried to play it cleanly but since it doesn't Save well and when I accidentally tab I closed the game and I lost all my progress.

yellowraain

Apr 23, 2023
Using Translator
Try using AppLocale or Locale Emulator, if it's not help that means you don't have this file on your pc, try looking about that file on internet, maybe you need update your DirectX or something.
Even using the location emulator, the game runs at a very low fps and gives an error, but thanks anyway for the tip