Others [Translation Request](Ten-Oji! -The case that he was an old man even if he reincarnated-)(てんオジ!~転生してもオジサンだった件~)(RJ324424)[FANTASY FACTORY]

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
English Title(Google translated): Ten-Oji! -The case that he was an old man even if he reincarnated-
Japanese Title: てんオジ!~転生してもオジサンだった件~
Platform: Other
Developer:
Game:
, ,

Overview
[Fantasy Factory] We will make a serious RPG for 110 yen to commemorate the 1st anniversary !!

An RPG in which the main character, Ojisan, who was a company slave, messed up with beautiful girls in a different world !! The
main character is a middle-aged office worker who spent days being oppressed while working for a black company in the original world.
One day when I was desperate in the world, I was reincarnated in another world.
I have a longing for a good-looking appearance, blessed skills, and such a cheat world, but that feeling is soon destroyed.
There is no cheat skill in the sloppy body, the dull appearance of the original world.
How should I live with this? The
hero who gives me a sense of humor, but soon he starts walking forward.
If you worked for a black company, you can surely do it in a different world
! Let's do what you can do now! A
monster (slime) that stands in the way of the hero who stands up.
I made up my mind and grabbed the knife on my waist.
A brave man who has nothing in another world is now confronting monsters! An

adventure tan where the hero who has nothing creates a harem in another world.
A fantasy RPG that gives courage to Oji-san in the world!
And live strongly in a different world where being Oji-san is the only value!
RJ324424_img_main.jpg RJ324424_img_smp1.jpg RJ324424_img_smp2.jpg RJ324424_img_smp3.jpg RJ324424_img_smp4.jpg RJ324424_img_smp5.jpg RJ324424_img_smp6.jpg RJ324424_img_smp7.jpg RJ324424_img_smp8.jpg RJ324424_img_smp9.jpg RJ324424_img_smp10.jpg

Last edited: