RPGM [Translation Request] Tenka Ran (Rebellion) (Quick Nail Aristocrat)

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Title: Tenka Ran (litreally translates to Rebellion)

Dev: Quick Nail Aristocrat

Link to the game: (IT IS ABSOLUTELY FREE because it is very short)

Genre: RPGM

Anyone can easily translate this game with Edited MTL because it is very short! On top of that, it is FREE to grab! This is the First Game that Quick Nail Aristocrat did before King Exit and Demons Roots. I hope the translation will reveal some relation between this game and the other two. Thanks to anyone who takes upon this project in advance!

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
View attachment 2418422

Weird. I suppose it does work for you?
I didn't download it personally... and that's from DMM Japan which is an official website. Very suspicious.
If anything is bad indeed, I guess I'll take down this request myself.
I'll ask Sergius12 He found the link and probably played the game since he used Textractor to play it!
Downloading it now in the meantime.

Last edited:

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
It works, though I do get that error if I tell Textractor to launch the game and emulate Japanese locale. If I try to open with regular locale emulation it just does nothing.
In short and if I understand this correctly, this game only works with Windows set to Japanese Locale only... yeesh... It must be because the game is old as hell (2013)

DoctorYasu

Oct 28, 2018
1677372898552.png

Thank guys, that was it! Weirdly enough I even had to DL it again. It gave me that error otherwise.
Tenka Ran is the name of the MC. And yeah, it's very basic stuff. If anyone can make a spreadsheet or something like that I could try.

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
So I beat the game thanks to Textractor... I was able to have the textfiles extracted thanks to Spinxas. I will give this a shot (yes, at translating it) but I won't make any promises! Here are the files if anyone wants to take a crack at it: Use Notepad to open them.

PS: If anyone is willing to translate, I am very much willing to proofread the translation and change it accordingly! Thanks a lot!

Last edited:

DoctorYasu

Oct 28, 2018
So I beat the game thanks to Textractor... I was able to have the textfiles extracted thanks to Spinxas. I will give this a shot (yes, at translating it) but I won't make any promises! Here are the files if anyone wants to take a crack at it: Use Notepad to open them.

PS: If anyone is willing to translate, I am very much willing to proofread the translation and change it accordingly! Thanks a lot!
So... Is there an easier way to do this? I'm not good with this stuff so I'm not sure what I'm looking at, other than object names and descriptions and EventCommand lines for the main story, I guess...
I'd love to try but I'm gonna need some help to figure this out first.