Others [Translation Request] Tenshi no Scanty [Sweet Hearts]

WedaSan

Dec 4, 2018
1_auto_x2.jpg Title: Tenshi no Scanty (天使のすきゃんてぃ)
Developer website:
Language: Japanese

Overview:
Main character works at Moriyama Country Club together with his childhood friend Ayano. But enterprise is on the brink of bankruptcy, so it's hastily re-branded into a lingerie restaurant. Protagonist remains a waiter here, but he could not have hoped to work with so many girls wearing nothing but sexy lingerie!

Title: Tenshi no Scanty (天使のすきゃんてぃ)
Developer website:
Language: Japanese

Story:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Samples:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:
Password: mangatabar

WedaSan

Dec 4, 2018
Sorry
Just realized in wrong thread so I reposted in on translation thread

This was my very first time posting a thread here

WedaSan

Dec 4, 2018
Game request is asking about games that I'm interested to when looking at other sites (mainly RPGM) but somehow there's no way to play it myself? Like that link is dead if the site ever has download link.

Also is it true that any game shared here must have sexual content? I remember someone complained about a game shared here with no sexual content despite that game may has borderline H.

Anyway here's the correct thread
https://f95zone.to/threads/translation-request-tenshi-no-scanty-sweet-hearts.125090/

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Game request is asking about games...
Game requests is for getting new game threads, or a existing one updated. If the links are dead in a game thread report it with the report button in the opening post. What counts as adult game is confusing. Again I move this thread to the correct place, that new thread is in the section for game actually being translated. From the pinned translation request rules...

If you posted in Translation, not in Request section, it will be deleted/moved to Request section. You've been told! That section is for "Completed" or "WIP" only.