Completed [Translation Request] The Case of Cucked Wife Nami

bobbybiggerplays2

Donor
Nov 30, 2017
wanted to request a translation of this Japanese story. I have tried translating myself with ocr and google translate but the ocr never functions properly. It would be greatly appreciated if a Japanese speaker could add some english text to this thing.

Here is the DLsite link

But I also have the files here so you guys don't have to pay for it :)

one folder should contain the full story with japanese text, the other folder is textless.

0092.jpg 0092.jpg

Hope you guys enjoy the art as much as I did

• Red Heart
Reactions: O'jisan and Jameshd

SUGATA

Dec 11, 2021
wanted to request a translation of this Japanese story. I have tried translating myself with ocr and google translate but the ocr never functions properly. It would be greatly appreciated if a Japanese speaker could add some english text to this thing.

Here is the DLsite link

But I also have the files here so you guys don't have to pay for it :)

one folder should contain the full story with japanese text, the other folder is textless.

View attachment 865615 View attachment 865616

Hope you guys enjoy the art as much as I did
Hi

1) Was this one successfully translated? Where is possible to download the translation file?

2) How about to requesting the translation of anpother work of this studio iLand :
Miss Taeko - The Beautiful Wife That Gets Cuckolded by her Father in Law via Hypnosis
Taeko. The Bi Married Woman which is cut out by hypnotism by a father-in-law

?

bobbybiggerplays2

Donor
Nov 30, 2017
Hi

1) Was this one successfully translated? Where is possible to download the translation file?

2) How about to requesting the translation of anpother work of this studio iLand :
Miss Taeko - The Beautiful Wife That Gets Cuckolded by her Father in Law via Hypnosis
Taeko. The Bi Married Woman which is cut out by hypnotism by a father-in-law

?
i do not know why a moderator marked this thread as completed. no translation has been completed.